“very good and dependable”

Red Roof Inn Neptune
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Neptune
Reviewed May 19, 2013

stay was nice and meety wass very polite and was very helpful prices are good had one problem with internet wifi called front desk and they fixed it. had a pleasant time at the days inn and would stay there again when visiting the shore

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The room was good enough for a 2 adult 2 children family to spend a weekend down the shore. It was clean and spacious and the bathroom was big enough. The AC worked just fine and it met the needs we needed for our one night stay. we needed an extra comforter and the nice lady (meety)arranged it for me at late night. It was only a 10-12 min ride to the beach and a much better deal then anything closer to the beach. Would stay again if I wanted a quick weekend down the shore.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank timmy_90515
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I booked a room by using points from our timeshare. The place is somewhat run down and seemed to be owned by folks who don't speak English. We checked into our room around 11pm and had to immediately run outside due to the overwhelming cigarette stench. I asked to be immediately moved to another room. The maintenance guy took me to another room that smelled like cigarettes covered up by urine. I noted over a dozen cigarette burns on the comforter. By the way, the guy did not speak English. I had to make many hand gestures, covering my nose and waiving my hand in front of my face making the "stinky" signal. The third room was tolerable. In the morning when I went to make coffee, I found one single serving that made only one small cup. Uhhh there were two of us. Guess we have to share a cup? Ridiculous. Later when we were getting dropped off by a very colorful cab driver, he said "gawd, you're not staying there are you? That's where we drop off the hookers." First of all, New Jersey is just not my idea of a vacation destination and to top it off, we had to deal with this crap. Stay away. Spend the extra couple of bucks and find a room without the hookers and urine smell. Unless your into that sort of thing.

Room Tip: Find one without cigarette or urine smell. Check the mattress for dead hookers.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brad W
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Bad experience. Terrible and dirty room. Horrible smell. The room wasn't cleaned before we got there. The rooms were filthy. The reception people had bad attitudes. I will never go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had a great stay here.every thing was perfect for me.staff was good and room were clean too. I was little worry , because of their reviews , but when I checked inn I realize that most of the reviews were over reacting. Could be some personal problem . Anyway I will surely go beck.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 1, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neptune
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall
#3 of 6 in Asbury Park
Empress Hotel
Empress Hotel
#2 of 6 in Asbury Park

Been to Red Roof Inn Neptune? Share your experiences!