“CLEAN, UPDATED,GREAT HOTEL”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Neptune
New York City, New York
“CLEAN, UPDATED,GREAT HOTEL”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I booked a group of rooms for my team and everyone in my group enjoyed their stay. The hotel,is clean, renovated and well decorated. The sales coordinator, Stacey Pirello,was extremely helpful. Accommodations were great! We will definitely stay here again next time we are in Neptune!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear tripletconnection,

Wow - thank you! We are thrilled that you and your friends had an excellent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Neptune. Your wonderful review was shared with Stacey and the rest of the staff. Thank you again, and we cannot wait to see you during your next stay!

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Neptune

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Front desk staff seemed a little startled to see us waiting to check in. Said something about "I guess I should clock in."

She recovered nicely, but did not share any of the usual breakfast info or Rewards Club member acknowledgement. Didn't bother me, but other guests may need that info.

Nice hotel, very clean and contemporary. Lots going for it.

• Stayed January 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Ethan C,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Neptune. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Holiday inn expresses are usually competent but not special. This one is really very nice. It's only 4 years old, nicely appointed. Larger rooms , very comfortable bedding, and actually a nice pool as well as a gym. The desk is very well trained. This is a very comfortable hotel if you are in the area for business or even pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear shermannj,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed everything about your stay. We greatly appreciate your review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Weehawken, New Jersey
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Couldn't ask for better service. Stayed in a snow storm and all the staff was incredible helpful. The person at the front desk Tiarra helped me in a crazy time. Rooms are clean. Also, Breakfast is great and they start serving their full breakfast at 6AM. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear JackBusinessTravelor,

Thank you for the amazing 5-star review! We are glad you had an exceptional stay despite the crazy snow storm we experienced in New Jersey this week. It is great to hear the staff was able to help you with all your needs during your stay. Thank you again for the wonderful review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Wayne, NJ
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is the first Holiday Inn where I wasn't welcomed or recognized as a Priority Club member. Normally, Holiday Inns (including Express locations) provide a letter, bottle of water, some snacks, etc. Nothing. I had asked for a room on a higher level away from the elevator. The girl gave me a room right past the breakfast room. It seemed someone before me had refused the room and since she had the key ready, she stuck it on me. I stayed there to attend concerts in Asbury Park and due to my late hours, I wasn't able to sleep due to the constant slamming of doors (read reviews; hotel noise isn't good). Also, the towels weren't restocked on my second day. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express near Atlantic City recently and was thrilled with it, that's why I chose to stay here instead of the Hampton Inn close by. Never again. In addition, the front desk make a copy of your drivers' license. Not sure what they do to protect the identity of its customers. Other hotels in the area do not do this. I will not stay at this hotel again. The breakfast was good and most of the employees were very nice.

Room Tip: Do not stay if you want to sleep late and are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear ksdnj,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Neptune. We apologize that you weren't complete satisfied with your stay. Your review has been shared with management and the entire staff. This is not typical of the Holiday Inn Express Neptune as we always receive glowing reviews. Thank you again, and we hope you consider staying with us again.

Hartford
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This HI Express offers all the amenities you would expect for your travel dollar. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. This hotel is a very good value for the area. The exercise room along with the indoor pool are located on the bottom floor and are both clean and inviting. The price is below what you would expect to pay considering the quality offered. I recommend you stay here, I will be back often since I work in the area and have many choices.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear steve375,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Neptune! We are thrilled you had an excellent stay, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I chose this hotel due to the positive reviews; I was not disappointed.

The front desk has free Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookies. Nice touch! Cookie and key card in hand, I went to my room on the 4th floor. Everything in this hotel is new (or looks that way) and very clean.

My room had two double beds. The first thing I noticed was the triple sheeting. I try to avoid any place that uses the old-style bedspreads. The bedding was comfortable and consistent with other hotels I've stayed at that cost far more.

The bathroom had a good array of toiletries: bath gel, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and regular soap. No problems with water pressure, etc. Everything was spotlessly clean.

The TV was a bit small, probably 26 inches but at least it's HD. The room also had a small refrigerator, safe and coffee maker. The wifi connection worked well. Do remember to keep the key card jacket, as that's where the desk manager wrote down the login details.

The rate included breakfast. They offered yogurt, french toast and a few other warm choices. The breakfast room also had a big screen TV showing the morning news.

Overall I was very happy with my stay. I'll look forward to staying here again the next time I'm n the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear FarAwayTraveler,

Thank you! We are so happy that you had an excellent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Neptune! We greatly appreciate all your wonderful comments about your accommodations. Your review will be shared with the entire staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Holiday Inn Express Neptune
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neptune
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
#3 of 6 in Asbury Park
Residence Inn Neptune at Gateway Centre
Empress Hotel
Empress Hotel
#2 of 6 in Asbury Park

Been to Holiday Inn Express Neptune? Share your experiences!