$152
$98
Empress Hotel(Asbury Park)
$279
  • Breakfast included
The Asbury Hotel(Asbury Park)
$395
  • Pool
All reviewsthe jersey shorefront deskasbury parkpancake machinedoor stopthe breakfast areamajor roadyogurtsmall refrigeratorgreat propertyfree breakfast iswedding guestsshort drivewould stay here againparking lotbusiness centertiara
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime!!! My family and I were displaced because of Hurricane Sandy and we were guests of the hotel for nearly 3 months. The hotel staff was very accommodating and sensitive to our needs. The hotel is very clean and housekeeping staff is always available. They have a hot breakfast daily which was delicious and an assortment of bagels and pastries, hot coffee was available around the clock. Again, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay there again anytime.

• Stayed: November 2012
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear dinalynne,

We would first like to say that we are saddened to hear that you were displaced because of Hurricane Sandy. We know what a stressful time it is for so many people in New Jersey. It is great to hear that we were able to make your extended stay with us an enjoyable one.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I really enjoy staying at this hotel. It is very clean. The staff are friendly and go out of their way to please their guest. The location is great. Next to gas station, near Walmart and McDonalds. Also lots of great restaurants in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Diane M,

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Neptune.

We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area

Thanks again!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a very clean hotel with all of the amenities that you need. There is only a restaurant for breakfast, but this is a hotel that you stay in for convenience/location. There are tons of restaurants and taxi services if you need them. The front desk staff is very helpful and kind. The room was immaculate and we will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Hi mywhitesasha,

Thank you for an amazing 5-star review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities the Holiday inn Express Neptune, NJ has to offer.

Your wonderful comments will be shared with the entire staff!

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

For my work, I travel. I found the property exceptionally clean and the breakfast area very clean. Margot, the sales manager, and Aja and Tiffany (Front Desk) as well as other members of the staff was very affable. I particularly liked the well lit business area for my tired eyes.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear Karen37932,

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review of the Holiday Inn Express Neptune! We are all very glad you enjoyed your stay, and your wonderful comments will be shared with the entire staff.

We hope you chose to stay with us again!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I believe this property was a nursing home before being converted to a hotel, but everything in this hotel is brand new. The room was very clean, the TV was excellent with Direct TV, which gives you more channel choices than you could ever watch. The breakfast area was well organized and the food was good. The only downside was that the room was very loud. You could hear everything in the hallway and since the room faced Rt. 66, the noise from the traffic was a bit overwhelming. But overall, a very good experience.

Room Tip: If possible choose a room that faces the woods in the back of the hotel. The room I had that faced Rt. 66 was extrememly loud.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Eric1161968,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Neptune on TripAdvisor! We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

We hope to see you again!