$251
Otel.com
Fernwood Motel(Neptune City)
$120
$152
All reviewsthe jersey shorefront deskasbury parkpancake machinedoor stopthe breakfast areamajor roadyogurtsmall refrigeratorgreat propertyfree breakfast iswedding guestsshort drivewould stay here againparking lotbusiness centertiara
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I am so glad I found this place! it is VERY clean and well kept. I love that you have to sign the papers about noise and that there are video cameras for them to see all the parts of the hotel.The staff is very friendly and helpful... the rooms are excellent... clean and very new looking. The little touches of the way the towels are folded and even the tissues just add to the feeling of going the extra mile. A great clean safe place at a good price. I will be going back.

Room Tip: just tell them what you want and they will do their best to accommodate you
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank nancy w
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is my second time using this HIE for a block of rooms.The staff is very helpful and accomodating.Especially two employees in particular,Aja Scott and Danielle,the sales rep.They worked to get the best rate possible for my April 14th booking.My guests are returning to the area for a party at Jumping Brook Country Club,"THE CHOCOLATE & CREAM MELTDOWN".I have heard nothing but great feedback from family & friends...indoor pool,complimentary breakfast in the morning,next door to a 24/7 wawa store & super walmart...it's in a perfect loccation! like I said,it doesn't hurt that the staff is friendly & professional!very pleased :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Matthew T
Reviewed March 26, 2012

The management and front desk staff have been working with us on the block of rooms for my daughters wedding in June 2012 and have been extremely helpful. There were many choices in the vicinity , but the customer service experienced by the HIE staff far exceeded all the others and made the decision to select this hotel for our guests an easy one. Linda G

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Hotel is centrally located, the staff we met were friendly and warm. The place is clean, comfy beds, great pool. Breakfast in the morn always gets my vote too.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Stayed for just one night for a family affair. Check in was quick, cookies and bottled water a plus. Room was very clean, neat, furnishings modern, bed comfy. Never saw the pool, but heard from some families that it was very nice. Continental Breakfast was clean and well stocked (altho my cheerios tasted like cardboard - a bit stale).

City girl that I am I saw a huge groundhog eating on the lawn out the window. It made my day - it was so cute!

One word of precaution. When coming in later in the evening you must use your room key to enter the main lobby because the door is locked. We were let in by security police (2) who were very respectful, but a bit intimidating. I am unfamiliar with the neighborhood, so I have no idea why the security, but it was a bit over the top unless there have been issues.

Other than that, I would recommend this hotel without reservation. The staff all appeared very young, but for the most part very professional. Good Job and Thanks!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor odd number, it was quiet and very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family