We recently stay at the Fairfield Inn while my daughter was running in the Penn Relays. I checked out the hotels in Philadelphia and they were either sold and or extreamly expensive so I desided to check the surrounding area. What a good idea. The hotel is 15 minutes from Philly. The check in was fast and friendly. The room was large. We had a room with a king bed. The room was clean and neat. Bathroom was very large and seperate from the sink area, which is helpful. They have an indoor pool and whirlpool which was also very clean. In the morning they have a "continential breakfast" which was very good also. They had egg sandwichs, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, oatmeal, and you can make your own belgium waffles. I would absolutly stay here again and would highly recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mt. Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mt Laurel
- Mount Laurel Fairfield Inn