My son loved multi color light changing pool!
I had no issues with cleanliness or customer service. Everyone was very friendly and ready to help. I had a minor issue with a promotional offer, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the hotel. The first night we stayed, there was some kind of noise that woke us up..I have no idea what it was, but it wasnt there the 2nd night. I loved the location of the hotel for the purpose of traveling back and forth to philly. It was far away from the city, but close enough that it wasnt a hassle to travel. Plenty of restaurants and just a clean town. The price was right! Breakfast was fine; however, on the first morning there werent any breakfast sandwiches out(they advertised this on the website). They were out on the 2nd morning but only had one kind.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mt. Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mt Laurel
- Mount Laurel Fairfield Inn