“Our Road Trip Hotels”

Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Milton Keynes
“Our Road Trip Hotels”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

When we came to stay at this hotel we were initially concerned to see that it had a received a fairly low score on Trip Advisor, being positioned during May 2013 as 16th in the area. However, we need not have worried as during our three night stay the staff could not have more helpful, the rooms were to a good standard and other amenities were also very good. The free breakfast was excellent and the guest laundry area spotless. Ample free parking was available. We found that this hotel provided surprisingly easy car access to the historical district of Philadelphia.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place is average. The rooms are VERY small for the price they charge. The location is good as it is convenient to restaurants (which by the way pretty much stink...avoid that dump Miller's Ale across the street). The WIFI went out for a couple of hours. Go to the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Hi Eaglesclaw,
Thanks for staying with us. Tell a friend.

Todd Roberts
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is not my favorite Fairfield, but the location was great for me being close to Route 273 and I -295. My room was O.K, clean but small room. A/C was great since the temps outside reached 87! so I slept well. I did have to move as I was initially given ROOM 108- big mistake as it is next to the Workout room with the treadmill noise going thru the walls until 10:00 P.M. The next A.M I asked the front desk to move me and they immediately assigned me a 4th floor at the end of the corridor which was fine with me! My luggage was stored behind the front desk until I returned at the end of the day,

The free breakfast was o.k with bright & cheery attendants who insured you were taken care of ! The coffee was actually strong and scrambled eggs with turkey sausage patties where served the 2 day's I stayed.I was handed out a water bottle and granola bar for later which was great to have for a mid-A.M snack which was a nice gesture.

I attempted to use the public computer but the printer was not synced and could not print out my airline ticket. The manager on duty was kind enough to bring me in his office so I can log on and print my ticket!! So staff was courteous and very pleasant.

Restaurants in the area were close by so you can pick and choose what you like within 5-miles. I guess I would return if the price was right, meaning I would not pay more than $125.00 for a stay here.

Room Tip: Stay away from ROOM 108! Look for 2nd floor or higher!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank HotRod1079
Hi Hotrod,
Sorry about the inconveniences that you experienced but Im very glad to hear you point out that our staff was able to correct any issues as soon as you reported it to us. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This property is our choice when visiting relatives in Philadelphia. It's close proximity to I-95, literally minutes away, makes for easy travel to both Northeast Phila. and Center City. The rooms are comfortable, bed and bathroom linens very nice quality! We were pleased that Marriott is expanding their complimentary breakfast to include hot items. Check-in was quick, with a friendly and professional staff. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hi Fillyfan,
We are glad that you find us so convenient. See you guys soon and thanks for taking the time to comment about your stay.

Fall River, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The staff at the desk were very pleasant. On the first day we noticed the tub did not drain. We brought it to the attention at the front desk. It was not fixed by the time we left. Then the toilet chain kept falling off. That also was not fixed.
The breakfast area was very clean. It was staffed by a very, very attentive staff member. The all day available coffee area was always stocked and clean. The pool area and exercise room were also clean.
We did have issues getting on the Internet at times.

• Stayed April 2013
Todd R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hi TYFR,
Thanks for your comments. I will share them with the entire staff as I always do so that we can improve our product and customer service. Thanks for staying and we hope to see you again.

Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Staff was very ignorant. Had to switch rooms due to a leaking tub with cracked tiles on the floor. They treated us as if we inconvenienced them. Rude when we went to buy drinks from them. Woke up in the night with a red bug on my pillow, got the kids up at 4am and left. Still haven't had a response from Management after 2 attempts. This was the one and only negative experience with a Marriott we have EVER stayed at and we usually have 20-30 hotel stays per year, and always stay at Marriotts.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TravelMama110514
Todd R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Hi,
My staff and I have addressed the both the product and customer service issues that you and your family experienced. We are sorry that this wasn't the type of stay that we normally deliver but we quickly took the appropriate actions. We hope that you guys return in the future, especially after we renovate our guest rooms later this year.
Thanks again.
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Given its proximity to the indoor water parks, it was perfect for our multi-family trip. Staff were friendly and accommodating. As is typical, free wi-fi, parking and included breakfast helped tremendously. Nice pool enjoyed by the kids. Overall a smaller but well maintained property near to many restaurants and attractions. Beds were comfy and rooms clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Todd R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thanks, Travelmama212. We are glad that things worked out so well for you and your friends. See you next time and please say hi to me when you come back.