“"Knock your socks off" customer service. Clean and Comfortable.”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Property appeared to have been newly renovated. Everything up to date. Very clean. Staff super friendly and give "Knock Your Socks Off" customer service. Service with a smile.
Plenty of room in the kitchen area. Full size refrigerator, 4 burner stove, bar-stool height counter for dining nook. Plenty of cabinet space. I like to cook, so all of this was important to me.
Room had bed and a sofa bed, good sized chest of drawers and closet space too. Plus a desk for doing work, reading, etc. and good sized TV on a stand.
Very quiet.
Slept like a baby.
The few minor issues that I had (switch not working on bedside table lamp and a few others) I reported at night when I became aware of them. Maintenance fixed them promptly the next day.
These rooms get cleaned by housekeeping once a week for this type of stay, unless you pay extra. Very thorough, very courteous.
I felt safe and comfortable.
All the above for a more than reasonable rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank David C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable and quiet stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen and the great service provided by our staff. Still, I apologize for the maintenance issues you experienced; however, I am happy to hear that we were able to resolve these issues in a timely manner.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

All I was looking for was a place to sleep and recover between training days for work. What I found was a dimly lit, musty smelling studio with a fridge so loud it shook the walls and the floorboards, no soundproofing anywhere around so I could here every noise in the hallway, and a rock hard bed. The blaring fire alarms that woke me in the middle of the night to evacuate were just the cherry on top.

To be fair though, the front desk staff were very nice and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Colleen - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Still, it upsets me to learn that you experienced maintenance issues and odors in your room. I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback regarding our bedding options is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I recently stayed at the Extended Stay America Mt. Lauel-Pacilli Place 500 Diemer Drive for a over nite stay on 12/31/13 NewYears eve and as always had a Great Stay!!! check in with the desk clerk was fast and plesant,my room was clean and I slept like a baby just like I wanted to because I was tired and needed downtime. with my newyears coming in peacefully and quietly I awoke 2 a fresh hot cup of roasted blend of coffee and a soft fresh blueberry muffin just one of many choices of morning breakfast items! with my morning and stay completed it was time to check out which again was fast and plesant, I give E.S.A. 2THUMBS UP!!!:) cu soon!!! B.P

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Brian - Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review of our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed your clean room, our grab-and-go breakfast, and our hotel's location. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

First the staff they are so outstanding here from managment to housekeeping they treat you like family. The rooms are clean and quiet and very comfortable. At anytime when you ask for something the staff is right there with your request. over all the BEST!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I am proud of our team for the responsiveness to your requests. Giving you that Home away from Home feeling is what we are about so its truly rewarding for us to hear that we made you feel like family at our hotel.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I'm on day 3 of my 30 night stay, and I'm already looking for a different hotel in the area. This is the loudest hotel I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in 100s of hotels. From the constant noise from the room above to this strange clicking noise in the wall all night last night, I don't know how I'm going to make it through the entire month. You pay for what you get. There is a terrible odor in the hallway when walking to the room. It is indescribable, and I just hope it will not make its way to my room.

When you enter the check-in area you are definitely greeted by warm staff. The front-desk was very helpful my first night I moved in as I had to switch rooms immediately. The first room they put me in was filthy. The carpet was unswept, the kitchen floor was covered in dirt, and the blanket on the bed was beyond gross. But, they acted very fast and did everything they could to accommodate. I give them all the credit for keeping me here so far.

Overall, this is one of those hotels you go to if you are on a budget, and that's about it. The carpets are quite stained and it needs some TLC. It has potential if they could put a little money into it and maintain the large property. I'm usually a Marriott guest when traveling, but wanted to try something new. Looks like I will be going back to what I know next time around. As long as it quiets down I will stick it out to the end, but this will probably be my last extended stay america stay ever.

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you are looking for another hotel in the area because of your experience the first few days. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at phm@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

A great price, convenient location, and very nice accommodations. No complaints about any of these aspects. Plus, the staff added a level of comfort and quality to our stay that was most appreciated. Staff were friendly (remembered our names), accommodating (made some copies for me that I needed for a meeting) and extra helpful (didn't mind providing directions to somewhere we had to go). One night, someone checked in above me who spent the whole night stomping back and forth and sliding closet doors--woke me up several times. When I mentioned it at the front desk in the morning, they moved me to another room! Now, that's nice! I've stayed at 2 other hotels in the Mt. Laurel area before--won't be back to either of them. But I'd check into this hotel any time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for posting such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff added a level of comfort and quality to your stay. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the team being friendly and accommodating as well as wanting to return to our hotel when visiting the area again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a great experience staying here for a family reunion. The hotel staff was great to work. They were very friendly and accommodating. I would give them a 10+ out of 10. Rented 5 rooms. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. It was great to have a kitchen that was furnished to prepare food for our gathering. The location was very convenient to the interstate and had restaurants close by and felt safe. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Recommend the deluxe rooms but other rooms still were roomy.