“Great Place!! Clean,Quiet and Outstanding Staff”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Great Place!! Clean,Quiet and Outstanding Staff”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

First the staff they are so outstanding here from managment to housekeeping they treat you like family. The rooms are clean and quiet and very comfortable. At anytime when you ask for something the staff is right there with your request. over all the BEST!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I am proud of our team for the responsiveness to your requests. Giving you that Home away from Home feeling is what we are about so its truly rewarding for us to hear that we made you feel like family at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I'm on day 3 of my 30 night stay, and I'm already looking for a different hotel in the area. This is the loudest hotel I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in 100s of hotels. From the constant noise from the room above to this strange clicking noise in the wall all night last night, I don't know how I'm going to make it through the entire month. You pay for what you get. There is a terrible odor in the hallway when walking to the room. It is indescribable, and I just hope it will not make its way to my room.

When you enter the check-in area you are definitely greeted by warm staff. The front-desk was very helpful my first night I moved in as I had to switch rooms immediately. The first room they put me in was filthy. The carpet was unswept, the kitchen floor was covered in dirt, and the blanket on the bed was beyond gross. But, they acted very fast and did everything they could to accommodate. I give them all the credit for keeping me here so far.

Overall, this is one of those hotels you go to if you are on a budget, and that's about it. The carpets are quite stained and it needs some TLC. It has potential if they could put a little money into it and maintain the large property. I'm usually a Marriott guest when traveling, but wanted to try something new. Looks like I will be going back to what I know next time around. As long as it quiets down I will stick it out to the end, but this will probably be my last extended stay america stay ever.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you are looking for another hotel in the area because of your experience the first few days. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at phm@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Connecticut
Reviewed October 28, 2013

A great price, convenient location, and very nice accommodations. No complaints about any of these aspects. Plus, the staff added a level of comfort and quality to our stay that was most appreciated. Staff were friendly (remembered our names), accommodating (made some copies for me that I needed for a meeting) and extra helpful (didn't mind providing directions to somewhere we had to go). One night, someone checked in above me who spent the whole night stomping back and forth and sliding closet doors--woke me up several times. When I mentioned it at the front desk in the morning, they moved me to another room! Now, that's nice! I've stayed at 2 other hotels in the Mt. Laurel area before--won't be back to either of them. But I'd check into this hotel any time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for posting such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff added a level of comfort and quality to your stay. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the team being friendly and accommodating as well as wanting to return to our hotel when visiting the area again.

Marengo
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a great experience staying here for a family reunion. The hotel staff was great to work. They were very friendly and accommodating. I would give them a 10+ out of 10. Rented 5 rooms. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. It was great to have a kitchen that was furnished to prepare food for our gathering. The location was very convenient to the interstate and had restaurants close by and felt safe. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Recommend the deluxe rooms but other rooms still were roomy.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Boston
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Good: Location was convenient to I295, NJ Pike, Route 73 and Route 70. Room was large, comfortable, well furnished. Full kitchen was nice. Staff was pleasant and efficient.

Problem: The room was infested with bedbugs, confirmed by exterminator. By dry cleaning our clothing and putting our luggage into cold storage for two weeks, we were able to prevent infestation of our home. Extended Stay eventually reimbursed for the cost of dry cleaning.
Advice: Inspect your room and mattress carefully before unpacking.

Bottom Line: Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? Were it not for the bedbugs, I would have given this property a 3 star review.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank aversetospam
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take the necessary precautions by addressing your feedback with our housekeeping department to make sure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests and providing a home away from home, so I am delighted to hear your comments about how efficient and pleasant the staff was.

If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at phm@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future

Travelers are raving about these Mount Laurel hotels

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Rooms are very large with an awesome kitchen. Great value! But more than anything the staff here are warm and welcoming and make you feel right at home. Its in a great location with lots of restaurants within a 5 mile radius.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
I truly love reading trip advisor reviews and what our guest have to say. A true gift, is when I get to thank my guest for sharing their great experiences. Thank you for staying with us in Mount Laurel and please come back visit us again soon. We know your next visit with us will be as enjoyable as the first.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I give the hotel a 10 out of 10 for value great rates. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. And the place was very well kept and clean my company works on the road 50 weeks of the year and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed in and there's a lot of good restaurants close by

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank armor520
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.