“Comfortable, Clean and Welcoming”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Comfortable, Clean and Welcoming”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Rooms are very large with an awesome kitchen. Great value! But more than anything the staff here are warm and welcoming and make you feel right at home. Its in a great location with lots of restaurants within a 5 mile radius.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
I truly love reading trip advisor reviews and what our guest have to say. A true gift, is when I get to thank my guest for sharing their great experiences. Thank you for staying with us in Mount Laurel and please come back visit us again soon. We know your next visit with us will be as enjoyable as the first.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I give the hotel a 10 out of 10 for value great rates. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. And the place was very well kept and clean my company works on the road 50 weeks of the year and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed in and there's a lot of good restaurants close by

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank armor520
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I spent many weeks here and it came to feel like home. Especially because they are "Pet Friendly" and I had my buddy with me the whole time. Never had a problem with staff or other guests. Room was "roomy", nice desk to work from, comfortable recliner and couch, comfy bed and a kitchen with full fridge and stove. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and always seemed to be available when needed. Will look to stay there again or another Extended Stay if in the areas I travel. BYO DVD's if movies are your thing as the channel selections are limited, there's a nice exercise room and a laundry room but nothing for (little) kids. Other than that, couldn't ask for more. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased that we are pet friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Our home was left flooded and unlivable after Hurricane Sandy hit NJ. FEMA put us (myself, my husband, our 3 daughters and our dog) up in this hotel for more than a month. The room was great, very clean and very comfortable.....and the fact that we had a full kitchen was WONDERFUL! The staff extremely friendly and helpful.....I can't thank these people enough for all they did for us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! I couldn't have hoped for a better place to stay :-)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay was so very pleasant and the staff apreciates your wonderful comments. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I accidentally left my robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door and they stole it. Why would you want someone else’s robe, eww! After several phone calls and emails, no one ever got back to me. Yes, it’s only a robe, but I loved that robe. Good thing it wasn’t something valuable. Make sure you have all your belongings before you check out!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you lost your robe. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at rcasas@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Mount Laurel hotels

Oil City, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2012

From check in we were very impressed. Our room was very nice and comfortable. Loved the kitchen area. I am looking forward to our next visit to New Jersey because we are going to stay here again. There were only a couple of minor things that could have been better. The tub was very slow to drain after a shower. And the hotel allows pets, and the one night we walked out of our room to find a dog had left us a present at our door. I notified staff and by the time we came back it had been cleaned up. If they allow pets then they should have a specific section for pets. The hotel was away from the highway so it was very peaceful. Other then this minor infractions we love our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had a few issues during your stay. I am retraining the hotel staff to ensure that these items do not occur again in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at rcacas@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Florida, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 19, 2012

i loved it.iwill def go there again.went for a vacation to get away.everyone was friendly.the one girl marissol was sweet and helped me out alot.room was clean and overall outside was clean to.i will be there again next year

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.