“Lovely and delicious!”

Asuka Sushi
Order Online
Ranked #43 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Naturally we were scared to death when our favorite sushi place changed owners! However the new owners have exceeded the quality we were expecting previously. Sushi is very fresh, the food is well prepared, and artistically presented. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank hollyr404

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Sushi fan - my go to place when I'm in the area - always friendly - always fresh -
I will usually get whatever the chef special sushi roll is and then order two other ones every time I have been satisfied.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

Asuka has been open since 9/15 when they took over Matsuya. We live close by and finally visited them as we were looking for Sushi restaurant. We were not disappointed. The quality of the fish is excellent and so is the presentation. We had their Special Rolls: Spider, Hartford, Casino, and King's Hwy plus an a la cart sashimi tuna (2 pieces) and Miso soup. It was amazing delicious. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 8, 2016

I picked up an order for my sister, nephew, etc. of many dishes and the food was very good. My main dish was the seafood soup and California rolls.

The actual restaurant is very attractive and I would like to experience a sit down meal. The staff was very friendly.

Date of visit: December 2015