“Surprisingly Ideal” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Surprisingly Ideal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

From the last minute reservation & availability, to the reasonable price, I was very surprised the ideal location to the city & all the amenities located right near the hotel. I would rank it a 4 but the room it's self needed a Lil work. Average at best. Comfortable beds but Lil things like stained curtains/ bed sheets & extremely hot hot water made the experience not so excellent. But overall, the reviews have been spot on.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank TinoH80
Timothy P, General Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear TinoH80

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review of our hotel. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return trip to see that we will indeed address the items that you so kindly mentioned.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

The first night was terrible with people yelling late at night in the hallways at Midnight, 1 am 2 am and again at 4 am. We got no sleep and were very pissed off. We had contact security each time and they came up and either escorted the group somewhere. But the issue is that no matter how many times we had to call.. we should have only had to call once. A warning should have been given to the instigators and then after the so many times out they go. Why disrupt all the other guest staying in the hotel that were not there for a certain event. I am disappointed in how the desk handled my request to be moved before this got out of hand. I had seen this coming with the same group being very loud watching the soccer game in the afternoon. Their room turned into party central and I had complained and asked to move. I don't remember how the girl was but she basically told me the hotel was sold out and she would have to get someone to clean my room. Otherwise she would rather us stay put. I should have insisted on moving but, being a nice guy.. we waited and let them handle it. The next day.. I can say the guests next to us were at least more considerate and the second night was better.. I just think they need to be accommodating towards the needs of the guests. I normally do not complain and usually let things go but, I can't and this needs to be addressed and they need to have a better policy when it comes to rude and loud guests after midnight. This place was the usual .. Clean, we had a great rate, but if this happens it doesn't matter what you pay for a room..I will not book another room at this hotel again.

Room Tip: If this hotel is booked for a lot of weddings stay away.. the hotel can not handle unruly guests
Green Features: Nothing to say. They follow what they need to do to save the enviroment
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I agree 100%, we can and will do better in the future. We do indeed have a two warning policy that will be better enforced in the future. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay as you should have due to noisy neighbors. Please reach out to me when your coming back in the area.
Frederick, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Our stay at the Wyndham was the pleasant. The staff was attentive service. We checked in right at 3:00 and our room was immediately available. The front desk personnel were pleasant and helpful, despite a deluge of guest. We were in town for a wedding so our teenage boys were with us, so we requested a King room with a queen sofa bed. The room was inviting and clean and pleasant, but the bathroom could have used a little more TLC. The complimentary lotion and hair products were used, the sink, vanity and shower couldn't have been cleaner. We requested extra pillows and bedding for the sofa bed and the staff was quick to get it up to our room. After a 3 hour drive and 7 hours of wedding fun, we retired to our room. Unfortunately the bed was not as inviting, infact, my husband swore he had springs pressing into his back. To say the least we did not get a good nights sleep. The breakfast buffet was average and the coffee was delicious. Our the servers were wonderful. Overall we had a pleasant stay, although I do not think I would stay at this Wyndham again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Hello Mary,
Thank you for the review however if I may ask you to contact me so I can have the bed in that room replaced ASAP, I would greatly appreciate it, as is I have know way to know which room you stayed in and we would love to correct this immediately.
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Enjoyed separate bedroom area from living area. Fridge & Micro, Too. We were pleasantly surprised for what we paid. The breakfast had a nice variety of things from fresh fruit & yogurt to pancakes and eggs. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They allowed us to leave our suitcases before check in because we had to take a couple to the airport and didn't have room for their suitcases as well as ours in our small trunk.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Kathy C
Timothy P, General Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
We are delighted to see that we earned a 5 Star rating and hear that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast buffet. Thank you for taking the time to let others know that they can expect to get what they pay for, good old fashioned service.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was great and staff was so helpful, when I was leaving a staff member named john helped me bring all my luggage out to the car. I didn't even have to ask he just offered.the room was clean and beds were comfortable. Was able to have coffee in my room and relax. Very pleased with or stay here.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Laura G
Thank you for the great 5 Star review of our property, often folks receive great service and don't take the time to let others know, we appreciate it and your business. John our DIrector of Housekeeping will be delighted to see his name in the lights for doing something that just comes naturally to him.
Las Vegas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We enjoyed our one night stay and will stay there again.
The exercise room needs some attention. The bike was not working properly. The treadmill did not work at all. The front desk manager was aware of the problem as it had been reported but not fixed.
I recommend the Club level stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

1 Thank Diane J
Thank you for the great review, I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning. I am happy to report that we plan to open a new fitness center on the second floor in August, it will be double the size with all new equipment.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Greeting was great. Provided lunch was late and not complete. Second day lunch was worse. Only people there and took over an hour to get a burger. A very loud church service was in the adjacent meeting room and spilled over into ours. No place to gather with clients close to meeting rooms. Beds were comfortable. If more explanation is needed, email adam@xtremecollisioncenter.com.

Green Features: I was very surprised to see all the solar panels! Great job conserving energy.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Frank H, Director of Food & Beverage at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Mr. Adams:

I am sorry to hear about the challenges during your visit. We have clearly not met your expectations, nor our own. I can assure you that we will review all of the challenges you faced and make sure that they are corrected immediately. Your feedback is most appreciated as it provides an opportunity for us to focus on challenges specific to your visit so that they will not be repeated.

Frank H.