“Extremely helpful staff”

Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was there last week for a seminar, and one of the staff named Cindy was replenishing the food for the attendees. I inquired about the location of the restroom, and Cindy walked me to the restroom herself. She was very hospitable, and even though it was work-related, she made me feel at home!
- Terry D

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry D
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Terry D,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel. Our staff prides itself on making our guests feel at home, and I will be more than happy to share your kind words with Cindy and the rest of our staff.

We hope we have the pleasure of serving you once again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

the hotel is well run, a great value, and very, very clean. For business in the the Deleware valley, and northern New Jersey, it is exceptionally convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PHILIP S
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Philip S,

I appreciate your kind remarks about our hotel. We continually strive to offer our guests a clean and comfortable environment, as well as a positive experience while staying with us. Again, thank you so much, and I hope that you will be staying with us again if your travels bring you through the area.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I booked this hotel to stay with my fiancee and my toddler. It was loud around 1 am, I had my fiancee look out the window only to see 100+ teenagers all over the parking lot FIGHTING. After about 15 minutes of no cops and no security doing anything I decided to call the office only to realize our room phone did not work. The teenagers where around many cars in the parking lot , and I got extremely upset that they were standing around and sitting on my car! Again after I tried to call the office they started shooting!!! the kids were running all over screaming , someone got shot , and still no cops. I called 911 and they told me they were sending someone. After another 10 minutes one cop car arrived and as soon as he saw how big the crowd was he pulled out of the parking lot and waited , once back up arrived none of the cops entered the parking lot until the crowd disappeared !!! I went down after an hour to be on the safe side and complained to the desk! They told me they were sorry I felt the way I did and after asking a security guard to go check my car , I did not receive a courtesy of someone telling me it checked out OK! , I had an early morning the next day and could not fall back to sleep;There were people at 230 am checking out of the hotel with their children in their pajamas.!!! Worse hotel, worse customer service , rude staff!! Do not recommend what so ever!! The shower curtain is made of fabric , and leaked water all over the floor every time we showered. The paint was chipping all over, the heat was not working properly , and the spacing on the bottom of the room door was so large you could hear people walking around and talking all night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear TrippedAgian,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you and your family encountered during your stay with us. There was an incident that occurred after a banquet event at the hotel in our parking lot that resulted in an argument. Our security team responded immediately and followed all the correct protocol, including calling the Mount Laurel police department immediately. Contrary to initial rumors, there were no shots fired, nor was anyone injured in our parking lot, which can be confirmed with the local police department.

I apologize if our team was not as focused as usual as they were trying to manage a challenging situation while still taking care of our guests. We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again as we have a great reputation in the Mount Laurel market and know you will have an enjoyable stay.

The Management & Staff of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The whole experience was okay. Hotel was convenient to the turnpike, major roads, and shopping. Room was clean. Mattress was comfy. Unfortunately there was no free breakfast offered. Spent too much on a typical breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. The buffet was okay. Restaurant was drab and needed a big time remodel. But they did have covered parking which was nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear John A,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel Hotel. We appreciate the feedback and were so glad to hear that you were happy with our location and your guestroom. Please know that we have several rates that include breakfast if that is something you are interested in for the future. Guests usually have nothing but compliments regarding our breakfast buffet with our chef that makes eggs to order and Belgian waffles, fresh muffins and more.
We look forward to having you as a guest again in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Reviewed February 28, 2013