“I love this hotel for many reasons, but my favorite reason is REBECCA the bartender at the Blue Room Lounge. I love her. I will”

Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersSilver level
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Great Rooms. Great Value. Love the room service. Great Parking. LOVE THE BARTENDERS!

• Stayed April 2012
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

The Management & Staff of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Wyndham for 6nights while back visiting her family in the area. I can't say enough good things about the staff here. The front desk staff was awesome they always said hi to us and asked us how are stay was. The house keeper for our room did a awesome job our room was SPOTLESS everyday. The pool, pool area, and work out room was clean and very nice. I did not use the room service because we left in the morning and came back late at night. I loved the Wolfgang Puck Coffee maker and coffee in my room. In fact I was talking to the lady and the front desk about it and I told her I drink a lot of coffee and she asked if I needed more coffee I said sure when I came back that night I had more coffee on my door handle. The little things like that is what sets this place apart from the others. We where going to leave after the Phillies game on Thursday night and because of the service I decided to stay and extra night and leave the next day. I will see you guys in August when we come back I hope this time I get the same floor or maybe the 9th floor with a view out the front of the hotel and not the back lol..
The hotel is close to I-295 and the NJ Turnpike and is 16 short miles to the sports complex in Philly. 12miles from Independence Visitor Center and Center City . There is a Wawa gas and food market right next door.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 8th floor and that is the preferred gust level. We stayed in room 820 and it had a...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the 5 star review of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel. We are very happy that we were able to exceed all your expectations during your stay regarding our staff, room accommodations, amenities and location of the hotel. Our staff prides itself on customer service and we are ecstatic that your expectations were met.

Thank you once again for being a loyal customer and we look forward to welcoming you back again in August.

Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently spent one night at this hotel (room 411). The lobby smelled like chlorine and my room smelled like wet gyms socks. There were dirty towels on the floor outside my room when I arrived (6pm). They were still there when I checked out the next morning at 9:15am. Someone from housekeeping knocked on my door prior to departure - it would have been impossible for them to miss the towels on the floor. The remote only worked if I stood no more than 1 ft. from the TV. Paint was peeling off the wall in the bathroom and everything in the shower vibrated when I turned the hot water on. The bar looks very tired and worn. The only bright spot was our lovely bartender, Rebecca. Very friendly and efficient! I advised the front desk staff of the issue with the TV when I checked out and they apologized. I really didn't see any point in bringing the rest of the issues to their attention as I do not plan to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the staff and management here at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel Hotel, we sincerely apologize for the negative experience you encountered during your stay at our hotel.

Please be assured that this is not a regular occurrence in our hotel and that all your issues were addressed with the appropriate departments. In addition, thank you for bringing this to our attention as it is surveys like yours that can only help us improve our hotel.

We will also be sure to pass along your positive comments regarding our bartender.

If your travel plans bring you back to the Mount Laurel, NJ area in the future, we hope you will consider staying at our hotel again.

NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed here with my family for one night, we came together with a group of alot of people & booked our trip on hotels.com because they had a deal for $65/night, all of us booked 2 rooms (2nd room for the kids) & we put in a request for cribs, fridges & adjoining rooms. We get to the hotel, Cribs and Fridges we're told are not available as they're first come first serve (we were upset but we understood, although fridges we all ended up getting - No cribs). Now my biggest problem was with the joined rooms, we all came with kids & we can't just leave our kids alone which is why we requested it in the first place & they gave most of us rooms next to each other but none joining!!! (some even across the hallway), bummer is that I overheard a guest arrive at the hotel & they had the joining room to mine, so I asked them if they wouldn't mind switching & they were happy to do that, so I got lucky & we did the switch at the front desk, but the brain freeze of the hotel to make such messed up bookings.

Hotel itself was very nice contrary to the negative reviews here (I didn't come expecting a 5 star hotel), it's a 3 1/2 star I believe, & that's exactly what it is. Rooms were very nice & clean, hallways & lobby were clean, front desk was very nice even after all the hell we gave them about our messed up reservations.

Pool is small but the kids had a blast.

Free wifi, free parking with (Solar) shade. I didn't check out the restaurant or the bar so I got no opinion on those. Nice flat screen Tv's.

Overall we ended up being happy, mostly because we got things done ourselves & not with the hotels help, but it was clean & we had a nice time.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay. I apologize for any inconvenience your group encountered by our inability to provide all of you will connecting rooms and cribs. At the same time, I want to thank you for your understanding regarding the matter. The majority of our guests are families during Spring Break and requests for cribs, refrigerators and adjoining rooms do exceed our inventory during this time of year. Your understanding was greatly appreciated.

I also want to thank you for your kind comments regarding the cleanliness and amenities of the hotel and the service provided by our front desk. Our staff works very hard to please our guests and will be very pleased to hear our kind comments, which I will gladly bring to their attention. I sincerely hope we have the pleasure of hosting you, your family and friends again in the future!

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

Over the last 10 years I have been in several hotels in South Jersey. recently I stayed at the Wyndham Hotel because of a promotion I found through Tripadvisor. I am glad I went to the Wyndham. It is the best kept secret in South Jersey! The staff was just great from the first moment until AFTER I checked out. Highly recommended! If you stay there, make sure you meet Barbara in the 9th floor lounge! She makes sure that you have a wonderful breakfast.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Cape Town Central, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have found great deals on hotwire for this property many times...often times paying only $35 a night. It's clean, modern, business-oriented, and has very comfortable beds. Would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank TTapp
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and, also very pleased to read your appraisal of the cleanliness and business atmosphere of our hotel, as well as our comfortable beds. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Wyndham in the very near future.

The Management of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

The room was great, and the hot water lasted as long as you needed it to. Free breakfast would've been nice, but they did have fruit sitting out on the Saturday morning that we were there (not on Sunday, however).

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank AuroraCeleste
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, March 23, 2012

Thanks for your review!

The Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel prides itself on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable enviroment during their stay. Our breakfast buffet is one of the best in Mount Laurel with our Chef preparing fresh eggs to order and belgium waffles, along with other breakfast buffet items such as fresh fruit, scrambled eggs and more. We do have several packages and rates that have breakfast included if you are interested in making a reservation for the future, please contact the hotel directly and we can assist you.

We hope to see you again soon.

The Management of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel