“Great experience!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
North Haven, Connecticut
“Great experience!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

My wife and I stayed here a couple of weeks back because we were attending a wedding in the vicinity. This was my second time staying there. The location is very convenient as it is near I-95, Route 73 and I-295. There is also ample parking. When we entered the well-kept lobby, we were greeted with a smile and a hello by the receptionist. Check-in was quick and easy. Our room was clean, spacious and nicely decorated. The bed was also very comfortable. Check-out was equally quick and easy, and all-in-all we had a great stay!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback and will definitely pass along your comments to the rest of our staff and management team.

We look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in the Mount Laurel, NJ area.

King Regards,
The Staff and Management of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Somerdale, New Jersey
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I was the Wedding Coordinator for the above referenced wedding held on 9/10/11. I have worked with Dawn Blair for the past year and her performance was stellar. She was available, professional, courteous and always willing to go above and beyond. She and her staff made our event so successful. The captain Tracey, the waitress Hope and the bartender Rebecca were so pleasant, professional and efficient. They served around 200 guests with no complaints. Your staff and management were awesome and I would highly recommend having events at this location and I will utilize this venue again.

Room Tip: Choose any room on the 9th floor.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your pleasant review! We greatly appreciate your recognition of our Catering Manager and Banquet Staff. We will defintely post a copy of your positive comments for the entire staff to see. Our hotel sales and service team prides itself on working closely with event planners to insure that all events are flawless and meet the guest's every need and requirment.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write a review for us! We hope to see you again soon at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel.

El Cerrito, California
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting relatives. Here are a few things I noticed about the property and our stay.

This hotel is conveniently located close to Interstate 295 on 73. Even so, I heard no traffic noise at night. I slept pecefully.

The bed was firm, and the pillows were conforming (read "squishy"). The shower was a beautiful stone and glass stall. Everything was clean and inviting. Even the bath products smell great!

I used the swimming pool on 2 days. It was well-maintained and large enough for an adult to swim laps without getting dizzy :)

I recommend this hotel to visitors in the area of Mt. Laurel or Cherry Hill, NJ. Or even Philadelphia. It's an easy drive.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review! I appreciate your kind remarks about our hotel. We continually strive to offer our guests a clean and comfortable environment, as well as a unique service experience while staying with us.

Again, thank you so much, and I hope that you will be staying with us again if your travels bring you through the Mount Laurel, NJ area.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We had our wedding block here over Labor Day weekend and had to use the hotel refrigerator for our bridal party flowers. The hotel was very accomodating with our flower issue. Also, we had a family member not happy with their room so the front desk was happy to give them a different room. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with whatever our need was.
I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with our team members. Our goal is to always provide top notch service to our guests and are happy to see you found our staff to be pleasant and helpful with your needs. Thank you for staying with us and choosing the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel for your wedding block!

New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and had a great experience at the Wyndham Mount Laurel.

The hotel was easy to get to...right off of 95 and check in was fast and easy. The woman at the front desk who helped us was extremely nice and friendly.

Our room was very clean and very spacious. The overall decor of the lobby and room was updated and modern, a very well kept hotel with friendly staff and great amenities. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends and we'll definitely stay again the next time we are in the Philadelphia area!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel Hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and had a great experience.

We hope to see you again if you will be returning to the Philadelphia-Mount Laurel, NJ area!

Best Regards,

The Management & Staff at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel
kew gardens
Reviewed September 6, 2011

My wife and I arrived late at night (for our two rooms-two night stay) with our luggage only to find out that the computers were down and they couldn't confirm that we would get connecting rooms. With no bell services, I shlepped the luggage and tired children up to the seventh floor on the hopes of connected rooms. I put the key into the door and opened it to find another family already in there. We quickly apologized and went back down to the front desk, embarassed and angry. We were told that because of this error we would be upgraded to the 9th floor. We made our way back up (kids crying) to the ninth floor this time and opened up the first room to see that the room was FILTHY. So was the adjacent room (still not connecting). My wife sat on the floor to nurse while I went down with one of the other kids to try to figure the whole thing out. They apologized to us again and gave us two new rooms to try. I made my way up again and found two nice rooms that were NOT connected. It seemed too good to be true for this hotel and it was. One of the rooms wouldn't lock from the outside and with our experience of walking in on occupied rooms, I was very much not comfortable with that situation. I called down to the front desk to let them know and told them that at this point we would all stay in the one good room (5 of us with one bed and a pull out couch). The next day the computers were back up and running and they moved us (AGAIN!!!!!) to a lower (less desirable) floor with connecting rooms (that were actually nice). Of course the moving, packing, unpacking etc was extremely annoying and they didn't offer us anything. I booked through hotwire, so I couldn't get a refund from the hotel, but something should have been given to us (free night stay, continued upgrade for the second night, free meal.... something).
To be fair, the girl at the front desk was very nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank samuel g
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the staff and management here at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel Hotel, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you and your family experienced at our hotel.

We were very dismayed to read your comments regarding your stay and apologize for any inconvenience that you and your family may have suffered. Unfortunately, our reservation system went down that day due to a power outage, which made our main reservation inactive. It is the desire of the service team of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel to provide every guest with an exceptional stay; however, in this case it does not appear that we accomplished that goal.

Again please accept my apologies and be assured that all of your comments have been addressed with all of the appropriate department managers. Thank you and we hope you will give our hotel another chance in the future.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Was one of the best hotel experiences I ever had. Very friendly staff, excellent food and services. Hotel is very clean and really enjoyed my stay. I will definitely be back and will recommend this hotel to all my friends. This hotel is run extremely well. Kudos....

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends