We stayed at this hotel for 11 days on vacation. I prepaid booking through Travelocity and read the reviews first before paying. When checking in we were handed a sheet of paper stating: WE DO NOT have any extra sheets, pillows, blankets, or towels. There were 3 of us and we were allotted 2 towels per day, and no bedding for the sofa sleeper. We had to go to Target and buy a set of twin sheets, pillow and towels to use for our stay, plus launder them. I have never stayed in a hotel where they didn't provide these items. Now grant you the price of $52 per day with our AARP discount was great, but still did not want to spend our extra money on linens. 4 days before we left the sink was leaking underneath. I ended up fixing it myself after being told the maintenance man would be off until after we left. We were offered some extra towels to put under the sink. Somehow they came up with them, no problem. The room was clean, but smelled like it was previously smoked in, and was supposed to be a non smoking room. Free breakfast consisted of bagels or mini muffins, no toaster. We took advantage of the fridge and microwave in the room and ate there. Free wifi was nice, but slow. It was convenient to restaurants and there was a McDonalds right across the parking lot! N.J. Turnpike and 295 was close too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated with new carpeting and flat screen TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Howard Johnson