Knights Inn Mount Laurel
Homewood
$109
$94
Hyatt.com
Super 8 Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$77
GardenInn.com
$84
$79
$101
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I needed a hotel close to restaurants, the mall and the NJ Turnpike and came across the Knights Inn in Mount Laurel, NJ. This hotel is located literally smack dab in the middle of everything you could possibly need. The staff (Lauren) and the management here are among the best of the best. The room rates are reasonable, the grounds are clean and you can enjoy a peaceful day/nights sleep. I'd definitely stay here again, as my stay here has been a very pleasant one. Thank you to the staff & management team here at the Knights Inn for making my stay as comfortable as possible :-).

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed October 23, 2012

First, the bad. Telephone did not work, TP dispenser was loose from the wall. We had coffee service but no pot in which to brew it.

The good. Beds were very comfortable, room was clean, breakfast, while not elaborate, was good. The price was right ($125 total for 2 nights) and it was quiet. We've stayed there before and will do so again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back side.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Edd R
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Cigarette hole in mattress.Also a 2 inch rip. Blanket had numerous holes in it. Refrigerator was om and interior was warm I turned it off as we felt it was a hazard. Alarm clock was broken. Under window temperature register and wall thermostat for vent system instructions too confusing. Toilet paper holder rusty and no bar for roll. Rug was torn and dirty. Hair under one pillow. Overall feel of the room was it was a DUMP

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank bbev1954
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My Wife and I together with friends stayed 1 night here on way to Washington.

Not great.

Would rate as follows,

Staff - 9/10 Pleasant & Helpful.

Room - 5/10 Tired & Gloomy.

Cleanliness - 6/10 Could be better.

Breakfast - 2/10 Really poor with little choice.

Location - 8/10 For us with 1 night stay it was ideal / just off freeway.

Overall dissapointing as coming from England we love to stay in Motels when travelling the USA..

Having stayed at many Motels over a number of years this was unfortunately the poorest one ever.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The second best thing about this place is that it is next door to a McDonald's. My son was able to strike a deal, because I was staying a full week and he was only staying for 4 days and we did not want to pay a lot of money. Room was fair, but did not touch Super 8 we had just left in Leominister, MA and rates were 1 or 2 dollars different, before the deal that was worked out. This place did not touch it in anything but I could back my car up to the door. That was the first best thing. Basically the room was clean, but I carry my own linen when I travel, including Lysol spray. Will not stay there again and will not recommend to others.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family