All reviews water resort the indoor water park birthday party outdoor pool new jersey family reunion great customer service priscilla arcade linda banquet convention nj philly turnpike mt laurel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Niece's Birthday was a success!

The Greatness Started with Lily at check-in. She assured my room was of comfort and she was very friendly.

I was suppose to be checking out on Saturday, but with the help of Ms Priscilla A. she found me a room!, and on one of the busiest weekends the hotel has had. Their was a Billiards Tournament as well as a HUGE wedding party checking in. With a few phone calls, Ms Priscilla manage to find me a second room so i can stay a second day with my niece to continue the celebration.

BIG THANK YOU! to the staff and especially Lily and Ms. Priscilla. You have represented the hotel at its highest

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Andrew A, General Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback. We take pride in the level of service we provide and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests and at times things go wrong however it is how we respond that will be our footprint in how our guests feel about us. Thank you also for your nice comments regarding our staff. We are always re-enforcing our level of service and hospitality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Every time I visit south Jersey, I stay at the Hotel ML. I especially appreciated Chappel, the gentleman that took care of the housekeeping needs on floor 3 and Liby, who manages the front desk. They were polite and asked how they could further serve and then followed up and met my needs. Thanks you, Lorraine

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our guest survey about your recent stay with us.. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. We also appreciate the kind words regarding our staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked two nights to go to the water park along with everyone on the east coast. The staff did an excellent job managing so many people. In particular, I commend Steincy and Lily at the front desk.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback. We take pride in the level of service we provide and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look forward to your return in the future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about this hotel sucked, from the 15 bucks for nasty microwave buffet breakfast with flies landing on the food and the juice machine having layers of grime on it that have accumulated for years, to the infant screaming all night next door to my hotel room because its parents left it there to go out to party, to the drunken party people screaming and chain smoking and all night, to the elevators being completely broken and my 78 year old father in law having to walk 7 flights of stairs to his hotel room. This is the trashiest note I've ever stayed at. Do not waste your time or money.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your recent stay with us. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. I apologize your stay was less than satisfactory. As for the breakfast none of our items are frozen microwave items all are prepared fresh. I personally checked the juice machine and I assure you there is no "layers of grime" on it.As far as the child being left alone that is not permitted and had we known about that we would have contacted the authorities. In regards to your father having to walk up 7 flights of stairs. We did have 1 elevator that was down due to mechanical issues. However, we did staff our service elevator from 8 am until 2 am with an attendant to help alleviate the issue of having 1 elevator down. Again I apologize your stay was not as expected and we appreciate your comments so we can address what we can. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely disappointed. Very small water park, much smaller than in pictures, there isn't much to do and the outside pool was closed cause of the weather. Purchased tickets online, they give you the impression there is a limit. NOPE. It was very crowded, with long wait times, lazy river was the still river there were so many people. Very under staffed, waited on long linesfor food and bar. Had to sit and watch personal belongings due to quality of characters around- should have gotten the hint when bags were searched at the door. Extremely unsanitary with people wearing gym socks, bonnets, shower caps and street clothes into the pool. Someone had their menstrual period and bled into the kiddie pool. The pool was cleared out for 10 min, while they threw some more chlorine in the pool. Several other women walking around with period pads visibly hanging out the back of their skimpy swim suits. Extrmely Disgusting since Kids often get the pool water into their mouth. So glad I didnt pay $500 (which would have included water park passes) for 1 weekend night to stay at the hotel, which is run down and looks very seedy. VERY GHETTO. POOR EXPERIENCE and waste of money.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andrew A, General Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our guest survey about your recent stay with us at our hotel. A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

I apologize that you encountered many issues while you visited Coco Key. Our staff does monitor the number of guests allowed to enter the water park daily and we have closed when we hit maximum capacity. As far as the accident that you mentioned, our staff is well trained on how to deal with accidents and they did act properly. We are monitored by a nationally recognized outside company for water parks and am happy to report that we consistently are awarded a Gold Level Award which is only for their top 20% of water parks. Once again I apologize and hope you give us the opportunity to show you our normal level of service.