“Loved it!”

Ranked #18 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
New York City, New York
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I loved this place. We arrived at 11a.m and we were allowed to go to our rooms. My daughter and her cousins are still talking about the hotel and their pool area they loved it. Hotel rooms: you have the option of staying close to the Coco Key water park or in the main hotel tower. We stayed in the Main tower area of the hotel, I highly recommend it because it's clean, quiet , and the hotel cleaning staff are wonderful. The only complain I have is the front desk, there was only one person at the front and it took 10min for check in.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
thehotelml, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Jasmery R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the accommodations and amenities of our hotel. We know you have a lot of options when choosing where to stay in Southern New Jersey and thank you for choosing our hotel.

I would like to apologize for the lengthier then normal check in wait. I believe we had a call out the day you are referring to and while we were able to bring in another agent, we were without double converge for 20min before a manager was freed to assist. While this does happen at times, we are very sorry for the inconvenience it caused you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Rachel Klekman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I booked what suppose to be an exciting mini vacation for my two 7year old birthday, it was horrific. We had check in issues which delayed us. We were promised a refrigerator by Linda Gilcrest, to no avail. We had birthday cake and food. The cake was preserved, however the food wasn't, which was a waste of money. Then at breakfast there was roaches by the restaurant. The director of operations Andrew Alexander offered us $25 credit. Really?? I paid $262 for one night with a two day pass. The only two kind people I met was Ron the maintenance man, and the bell man. I will never return here again. I will try my luck at Sahara Sam's.

1 Thank TalondaC
TalondaC,

Please allow me to apologize for the room experience you recently had. What you describe is surely less than acceptable for a guest's stay. Please be assured we will be following up with these concerns right away.We want all guest stay to be one of fun and comfort which is far from what you describe and for that I am sincerely sorry.

I hope you would reconsider staying with us again in the future. Please contact me at any time to further discuss your challenges so we can ensure they are addressed. I can be reached at Rachel.Klekman@thehotelml.com

Travelers are raving about these Mount Laurel hotels

Reviewed June 24, 2014

On first appearance, I thought, 'this isn't too bad'. On closer look I wasn't impressed; in fact, I was disappointed and a bit skeeved out. The hook on the bathroom door is missing. The door stop behind the room door is hanging on by a thread. Then I hear children, very loudly, like they are in my room. Upon further examination, the window was left open! It was very difficult to close. I did my normal walk around the room with my antibacterial wipes. I pulled out the desk chair and there is an empty bag (garbage) on the floor. I pulled down the sheets and there are two black marks on the top sheet. My first thought was, I need to get online and get some kind of antimicrobial pillow cases and sheets if I have to keep traveling for work! Kind of gross. The room smells musty, maybe because the window was left open.

1 Thank Tara K
Pahrump, Nevada
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The check in staff was very friendly. The room was amazing! The bed was so soft and the pillows were amazing. The food at Talia's in the hotel was great and tasted good. They had an indoor waterpark which we did not partake but it looked cool.

Jodie P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and accommodations. We aim to provide a clean, safe and comfortable experience for our business travelers to unwind while staying focused during their trip and are glad to hear we provided just that.

We hope you will visit us again soon and if possible bring your family to experience our indoor water park.

Thank you for choosing The Hotel ML.

Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The property is clean and well kept. The furnishings are not run down and rather comfortable. The problem is the staff. The front desk staff is in desperate need of customer service training 101. We stood in line waiting for someone to check in while three other staff members chatted among themselves about their upcoming weekend. I stepped out of line and approached the staff and was redirected to wait.. One explained she had closed her terminal for the evening : the male staffer told me the customer would just be a few more minutes. He returned to his conversation. The next day we called the front desk to find out prices and hours for the water resort. A gentleman with a heavy accent was very rude and short He explained to get a reduced rate she should go on line and hung up. It just gets better when checking out I requested a receipt The staffer stated since I booked through expedia ask them for a receipt. Usually upon check out at most hotels I receive a receipt this assures me that they no longer have a hold on my credit card and serves to verify check out time etc. Three strikes and you are out. Speaking with other guests the general attitude is that the front desk staff need serious attitude adjustments. Shame on you Nice Hotel Terrible staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
thehotelml, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
paula d,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the accommodations at our hotel.

Please allow me to apologize for the experience you had during your recent stay. The concerns you experienced during your stay are of course not what we consider to be a quality guest visit. We do sincerely apologize and please be assured that we take our guest reviews and concerns very seriously and are following up on all your feedback to help improve all our valued guests experience.

We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to host your next visit to the area. I assure you the experience you had is an exception to the norm. I would be happy to personally assist you with any future reservations or needs. Please feel free to email me at rachel.klekman@thehotelml.com

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have tried other hotels in the area (I work there for business) and was told I should try Hotel ML. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Though the hotel is old - you might find a nick or two on your desk - it is very clean. My room was spacious but was missing a small fridge and microwave. All I did was mention it to someone at the front desk and I was told they would send one right up. I went to work out (great workout area compared to other hotels in the area) and when I returned to my room my fridge and microwave were set up already. I was VERY surprised. A gentleman by the name of James Brown bent over backwards to give me excellent service at the hotel's restuarant. I just wanted a "healthy" salad to go and he made the recommendation which was excellent I might add. Everything I needed was in the "to-go" bag - even including salt which he remembered to get for me. The morning crew which serves breakfast is just as attentive. The lady who waited on me the first morning remembered what I drank and how I took my coffee the second morning and brought it to my table as soon as she saw me sitting there. I WILL be staying there again next week...and the next...and the next. Again my 5 star review is based on service, cleanliness of my room, comfort of the bed, etc. If it is "new" you seek, you may want to try another hotel. But I pick "service" and "cleanliness" over anything else....and a good workout area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
thehotelml, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Maryann C,

We thank you for taking the time to share your experiences here at the hotel. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and more importantly that our team was able to exceed your expectations in regards to service.

We aim to provide a clean, safe and focused environment for guests to unwind and perform to their best abilities. I'm glad to hear we did just that.

We hope see you again soon.

Washingtonville, NY
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for my daughter's softball tournament. Never again!

It's now well after midnight...and we have been waiting an hour for linens for the sofa bed in our room. Three phone calls...three lies...he's on his way...they claimed. Nasty people at the front desk. We will not be back.

Stayed June 2014
thehotelml, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Billom1,

Please allow me to apologize for the experience you had during your recent stay. The concerns you experienced during your stay are of course not what we consider to be a quality guest visit. We do sincerely apologize and please be assured we will be looking into the challenges with our phones to ensure we continue to improve.

I thank you again for your time,