“great for the kids or sacraficing for the kids”
Review of The Hotel ML

The Hotel ML
Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Brooklyn, New York
“great for the kids or sacraficing for the kids”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

the hotel itself is "ok" or nice but nothing fancy at all the reason we went there is because the hotel is attached to a indoor water park called coco keys the kids loved loved loved it so it was worth going with the family and take 2 adjoining rooms to make it ok for adults and the kids alike id say the water park is the only reason id stay at this hotel

Room Tip: if ur going with kids get 2 rooms
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Should have known what I was in for when the staff refused to give us the end room we requested. Problems with the power, the plumbing, and housekeeping. Had to beg to get the room made up despite the fact that we were out until 4pm. When we returned it was barely clean and missing restockible items and towels. Phones were dead so we couldn't even call for service. Rowdy hallways and common areas. Pool closed for service. Never again!

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed overnight from june 25 to june 26. We booked the hotel because of the water park. First, the lady who made the reservation over the phone sounded like she was annoyed and did not like her job. We arrived a few hours before check in and the room was surprisingly available. The lady at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. Once we got in the room it smelled like smoke and musk. The room definitely needs a makeover. We stayed in a room with the king bed and pull out sofa. The sofa was worn and had stains all over it. The room was a standard room nothing to fancy and smell horrible. An hour after being in the water park the life guards told everyone they had to come out the water. Everyone was confused because it was not closing time. When i ask one of the workers they said when there is rain and thunder in the area they shut it down. I was totally confused, the reason we decided to do indoor water park because of the weather. So it was a total waste for us to pay the extra $ to use the water park. I wont be returning.

New York
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I am a frequent business traveler to the area and I have been very happy with the Hotel ML. The staff knows me personally and always makes me feel welcome. Priscilla at the front desk has me checked in with a smile - quickly and efficiently. I will continue to stay at this hotel in the future

Room Tip: Top floors are generally more quiet than lower ones. Meet the management on Tuesdays on the 10th fl...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Bayside, New York
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm a business traveler that is constantly on the move from State to State. I travel to many places. The Hotel ML is one of my favorite hotels. It's beautiful and the staff are amazing especially Preet at the reception area. Helpful and a very well trained employee.
This Hotel has charm, glamour, and style. I beleive it is worth every penny. Actually the rooms are moderately priced but I got a deal from expidia for $50 less per night. I would of paid the full price.
The rooms are extremly clean (no beg bugs). It is a wonderful place to call home for a week. Next time In the Philly area I will stay here. Free parking and only 14 miles from Philladelphia were it is extremly expensive and all Philly hotels make you pay for parking. NOT here. I say here because I'm writting this review two days before I leave. Been here for three days of pleassure. Could'nt wait! They also have $2 beer and wine for happy hour and $5 cocktails from 5 to 7PM. If you have a family there is a waterpark on the premises at the rear of this GREAT HOTEL!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank georgeny01
thehotelml, Guest Relations Manager at The Hotel ML, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
georgeny01,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with The Hotel ML. I'm glad you found our accommodations and staff both comforting and welcoming. To be considered a place you would call a "home away from home" is not only a compliment, but our goal. I'm also happy to hear you were able to enjoy our restaurant and lounge during your stay- we've had live acoustic music on Wednesday for some time, with drink and food specials, in addition to the launch of our new menu.

I'm glad to hear you will be joining us again for your next visit to Philadelphia. Please be sure to give us a call directly at 856.234.7300. We would be happy to set-up a rate for you.

Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Rachel Klekman
Guest Experience
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Me and my family stay their on June 1, 2013 and we didn't have a working phone in our room I couldn't use my laptop in the hotel at all we also didn't have enough towels in our room. And then on June 2 the when it was time for us to check out someone came in the room and Stole my flip-flops out of the room

Datdudewest,

I'm sorry to hear you had a less the perfect experience while staying at our hotel. Unfortunately, it sounds like you were affect by two major upgrades the hotel was going through. The enhancement of our phone system, to ensure quicker response times and the upgrade to our high speed wireless internet including almost triple the access points and double the speeds. Interruptions to service were minimal, but did occur and for that I would like to apologize.

I would also like to apologize for the lack of service and professionalism you felt you received. I would encourage you to email me directly to further clarify at: rachel.klekman@thehotelml.com.

Rachel Klekman
Guest Experience
Nyack, New York
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was at the hotel along with the water resort and it was amazing!The hotel had beautiful rooms and comfortable beds nice views but the one thing i did not apprecaite was that the pool was VERY dirty it was with leaves like 1 or 2 bugs but overall i enjoyed this vacation and i would come back.

Room Tip: Try to book the first floor its amazing with its view they have the pool right infront you!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Klarisa D
thehotelml, Director of Sales at The Hotel ML, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Klarisa D,

We are glad to hear our hotel was able to provide you with a clean & relaxing environment for you and your family to spend the holiday weekend. Sorry to hear you found the pool to be filled with leaves, we do skim it regularly through out the day, which can be tricky when we are very busy, and treat the water every night.

Overall, sounds like you had a good experience. I hope you will join us for many more water resort overnight stays in the future. We'll be open for 7 days a week for summer starting June 21st.

Thank you for taking the time to share,
Rachel