“Can't wait to Go Back!!!!”
Review of The Hotel ML

The Hotel ML
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel ML with my family over the weekend. We were greeted by a very friendly staff. Linda, Priscilla, Alan, and Marie Burke made us all feel very welcome. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I took the kids to the Coco Key Water park and they had such a great time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for clean, comfortable, and family friendly environment. The staff is top rate and I look forward to staying there again in the near future.

2  Thank Ron K

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hotel ML was a very pleasant surprise with easy access, and location close to major area highways. Staff was pleasant and very helpful when I called for information & rates. Hotel offers reasonable room rates which include breakfast; Talia's restaurant is on-site for ease of getting other meals; and room was clean & bed comfortable. Down side was that I didn't know a water park was on premises (parents & children loud & disruptive at all hours) and the breakfast buffet opened late each of the 6 days of my stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our check in was a bit rocky but it wasn't due to the staff at The Hotel Mt. Laurel. If anything they went above and beyond to accommodate us with the proper room and package. Our Room Service Attendant JAMES BROWN was an exceptional plus to our trip. He went the extra mile to make sure my family and I had what we needed. He was very courteous, friendly and professional. We had such a great time that we extended our stay from 3 days to 5 days. We wanted to add another day but the hotel was booked solid. This is our second time here and The Hotel ML never disappoints. Thank you to the ladies in the reception area for all their help with last minute changes to add days and a big thank you to James for assuring that my son got his perfect plain burger. Room 231. Rose Firriolo and Family.

Room Tip: This room does not have a microwave.
1  Thank RoseFirriolo
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I booked this room through hotwire and was a bit ambivalent, as I didn't know anything about it. All in all, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and comfortable, location was convenient, staff was friendly, room service food was good. All in all a good deal for a 1 night stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank chbruce
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just stayed here this past weekend. Had the special - one night stay and 2 days in the waterpark. we have 2 young kids (below 5), so the trip was for them. The hotel is no longer a Marriott, but still is decent. The hotel needs to be refreshed a little bit, not terrible, but now new feeling. Upon arrival, we were allowed to check in early (11AM), which was great since we were able to unpack and change and hit the waterpark. The waterpark isnt that big so the kids had enough after 90 min. It was very crowded also. I think the ideal age for the waterpark would be between 5-11 years old do to height restrictions and such, Kids still had fun though. Our hotel room was on the 9th floor close to the elevators, which you could hear running all the time. not horrible, but definitely noticable if you are a light sleeper. The room was fine, nothing special - bed comfortable and pull out sofa couch was used too (not that comfortable, but didnt expect it to be). The staff was very pleasant. Front desk very courteous and great to talk to. I would like to send out a very appreciative Thank You to the Bell Captain - Allen O'Brien. we were across the street at Miller's Ale House and our daughter fell asleep in the restaurant. We called him and he drove over and picked us up. It would have only been a 5 minute walk, but carrying 2 kids would have been brutal. Also, he was very helpful with our bags during check in and Check out. If you ever need a ride anywhere, ask for Allen - he'll hook you up!

Room Tip: Dont get a room near the elevators
1  Thank deryckp
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel overnight from March 23-24. I wouldnt say my experience was the best. I booked this hotel to take my kids to Coco Keys for a spring break treat. I was given room 906 upon check-in. We quickly changed clothes and headed down to the water park. Coco Keys was good for the kids, however the "adult only" spa had children under 18 patronizing the area, as well as a specific group of adults who stayed way pass the 15 minute limit and they were also fully clothed. I don't know if its a cultural thing where they don't where bathing suits, but not only is it disgusting, it's a full violation of your dress policy that was posted upon entering the water park area. There was nobody there to enforce it. After a couple hours in the park we headed back to the room. I turned on the air to 90 degrees because the children were cold. Nothing but cool air came out. I called the front desk and they said they would send an enigerneer up. I kept hearing a loud noise like a motor running. The noise would come and go about every 2 mins. I went to the front desk where I spoke to a front desk manager Desiree. She informed me the noise I was hearing was from the service elevator and I was in an 06 room that I would constantly hear that noise until about 10-11 pm when people settled down and stopped calling housekeeping and room service. I then asked to switch rooms since I was traveling with children who wouldn't be able to sleep with the noise. I was then informed that the hotel was sold out and we would have to basically deal with the noise. Why would one build rooms behind a service elevator and why wasn't I informed of this at check-in? Needless to say we had a sleepless night.

Room Tip: do not get a room ending in 06
1  Thank Janine J
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very rundown, not clean, musty and nasty!! Came to this hotel as part of a wedding party. I don't know how anyone who at least showers daily could rate this place four or five stars. No wonder the Marriott got rid of it. It is need of allot of work. Cracked toilet bowl, furniture where the finish is coming off and a bed that has a hole in the middle. Not very nice.

• Stayed: March 2013