“Fun and a good deal”

Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Westfield, New Jersey
“Fun and a good deal”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed at Hotel ML and got day passes to CocoKeys waterpark for our family of 4. Hotel room was spacious and clean and front desk staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. The best part was the quick indoor walk to the waterpark where our kids had so much fun. Our son said it was the best birthday he has ever had. Thanks to Shari B. for a arranging a great deal and mini vacation. I'm sure we will return soon.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The young lady at the desk was very courteous and helpful in finding me the right room. (I believe her name was Preet?) Beautiful atmosphere, very modern and the room was large, with a walk-out balcony. Very comfy bed! I would most certainly stay here again!

New Jersey
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had wanted to take my 5.5-year-old son to CocoKey for a while, so when I caught a $159 TravelZoo deal, I took it - couldn't pass up that cost for 1 night's hotel room, 2 days worth of water-park passes, plus other goodies. Only negatives were that I specifically requested in my reservation (which was made quite a few weeks prior) that our room NOT be close to the elevator. Unfortunately, our room was right behind it, so we kept hearing it during the night. However, the room itself was large and clean, as was the bathroom. I had also requested an in-room refrigerator (which I knew to do from other TripAdvisor reviews), but was unable to get one. I know they say it's not guaranteed, but you'd think with a few weeks' notice, they'd be able to accommodate. Luckily, I brought a huge cooler bag and just filled it with ice for the overnight. TALIA'S Restaurant: We were told upon seating at 7:30 that they were running behind because of a very large party upstairs. We appreciated the head's up, but stayed anyway because there was no other choice for dinner. They were extremely giving though and surprised us with 2 extra appetizers at no cost. The server was very attentive (her name escapes me - dark skin and hair and glasses), and the food (once it came out an hour later) was very tasty. COCOKEY WATER PARK: Great idea and so much fun. Lots of different things to do: lazy river with tubes, water slides, climbing ropes. Unfortunately, my son - because of his personal fears - did not enjoy it at all. I would still give the place a thumb's up!

Room Tip: Try to stay away from a hotel room near the elevator. Also, avoid a room on the first floor because...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hotel ML for a few days while on business. The hotel was very clean, rooms were beautiful and hotel staff was accommodating. I spent a few nights at the bar in the hotel and was very impressed with the bartender, Monty. He was courteous, very very funny, and super engaging, What a pleasure! I spent one night at another establishment and it would have been better to stay in the hotel for the eve. The food is delicious. I highly recommend the Hotel ML. I will definitely be back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our group had our first function at The Hotel ML in Mount Laurel, Friday Jan. 11, 2013 and was treated superbly! I'll start with the front desk staff, Jennifer, Priscilla, Linda & Desiree who may us fell like they knew us for a long time. Glenn, (the bell captain), and James Brown (our bartender for the day) as will as Rodny & Lenard just added to the well being of our members. The hostess for Saturday breakfast, Maria and her staff, were fantasic. All our members were happy with the rooms and the whole atmosphere of the hotel. A big THANK YOU goes to Nolan Cox (sale manager) for working with us and being there for all our needs! Again, thanks to all of you!!! Harry S.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've been staying in this hotel 3 nights a week for the past 8 months and I can say that it is a very good hotel. The front-desk staffs (Pricilla and Linda) are great and always welcome my early check-in requests and the room is always clean. My only concern that I try to ignore is their breakfast staff, there was a time that they don't allow you to order with your breakfast voucher while they have the same buffet breakfast all the time, when I complained them... one (Maria) up to now still shows an attitude. :(

Quakertown
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a quick weekend getaway with our three young kids and we made the right choice. The Hotel ML and the water park were excellent. Our kids are already asking when we can go back. From the time we entered the hotel we were greeted by the courteous staff and received excellent service throughout our stay. The hotel manager Marie checked on us while we were eating breakfast to ensure our stay was enjoyable. We would highly recommend the hotel and water park for anyone looking for a fun getaway.

Room Tip: Excellent all around!!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family