“One of the BEST DoubleTree's Out There”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersSilver level
Portland, United States
“One of the BEST DoubleTree's Out There”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great staff, great rooms, great experience! The room was booked by a client so I'm not sure about the value, but everything else checked out above my expectations. The lovely waitress at the hotel bar will take great care of you and the food was great. I personally would skip breakfast there next time as I wasn’t very impressed. But, if you like buffet and traditional breakfasts I’m sure it would be good. I would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Pennie O, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Hello Sirenna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your very nice review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy that you stayed at our property. I have to agree with you, it is great to deal with friendly people. We have a great staff. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy our restaurant and lounge and that you had a great experience. We sure look forward to seeing you come back and doing that again. Thank you!

Pennie O.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Springfield, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

As a business traveler who often arrives late at night, the staff is accommodating, efficient and most of all friendly. The rooms are always clean and I especially like the separate bedroom area. The wait staff in the restaurant are very professional and attentive. Dinner was outstanding!

Hello Denise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your very nice review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy that you selected our property to stay at. We strive to please all of our guests whether they are here for business or pleasure, that’s our goal! We are all so happy that you enjoyed yourself. We sure hope to see you back sometime real soon. Thank you!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is my new go to hotel when I travel to NJ. But one big thing missing for me...no long mirror. Ugh. I depend on a long mirror...not sure how people get dressed without one...but I suppose that explains a lot...ha! Anyway, the hotel is huge, rooms are spacious...the kinda place you could spread out in. The two room suites have lots of comforts...huge bath towels, microwave, nice size refrig, small coffee pot, lots of dresser space, two Tv's, nice linens etc. it is well kept and very clean. I was given a room on the Hilton Honors floor but I assume all the rooms are standard. I did not use the gym or pool, but as I passed the pool it looked inviting as it was enclosed by glass. I like that. The bed was too soft more my liking...I prefer a firm bed. Being a Diamond member, I like getting my points and the complimentary breakfast now...this just changed. The complimentary breakfast was the continental but for $5. additional you could upgrade to the hot breakfast. Staff was friendly and professional...a few greeted me in the hallway...I appreciate that. The parking lot could have used a few more lights...I thought it was a bit dark. I drove around a few times looking for a well lit spot and finally settled for one a bit far from the entrance. Nothing in walking distance...pretty much have to get in your car...but lots of great shopping and restaurants within a short drive. Overall, this is a solid great place to stay...I will adjust to the few minor inconveniences. Price and quality are in line.

1 Thank Shersei
Pennie O, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your very nice review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy that we are going to be your go to hotel from now on while you are in NJ. We know that there are many options in the area but are very happy that you have selected ours. Our friendly Front Desk staff is always happy to great you with our delicious warm chocolate chip cookie. We look forward to having you stay with us again real soon. Thank you!

Middletown, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great Room, Great Staff, Great Location... Everything you would want in a hotel. Price was right. the location was less than a mile off the NJ Turnpike which was perfect for me on my way to Delaware. The room was brand new, clean and spacious. The hotel was quiet and had everything I needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Hello William,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your very nice review on Tripadvisor. I am not sure what hotel you usually stay at but we are very happy that you selected our property to stay at this time. We hope that this will be your new hotel when you come to our area. We strive to please all of our guests whether they are here for business or pleasure, that’s our goal! We look forward to seeing you back sometime soon. Thank you!

Bronx, New York
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for my nephews 7th bday weekend... we went to sahara sam and fun plex. The grounds are beautiful. The waterfalls are picturesque. Also if you on the first floor the walk from your balcony to the pool is awesome.The staff were great and the grounds beautiful however the rooms needs a lot of updating. I will return even thou it needs updating!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Pennie O, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hello Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to post your nice review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate knowing about our guests experience weather they are positive or negative. We are currently going through some renovations so each time you come back you will see some great changes. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you back sometime soon. Thank you!

Myersville, Maryland
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Mt Laurel Double Tree Suites. The suite was clean and comfortable. The landscaping was beautiful. I particularly enjoyed the indoor pool – which also serves as an outdoor covered pool in the summer months. I hope to stay there again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Kelley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your very nice review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy that you selected our property to stay at and that you enjoyed yourself. That is what we strive for, to please all of our guests whether they are here for business or pleasure, that’s our goal! We sure hope to see you back sometime real soon. Thank you!

Reedsburg, WI, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

A very nice stay at the Double Tree in Mt. Laurel. Was in the area on business and stayed there three nights. Love the warm cookies every day. Front desk staff was very pleasant. Morning breakfasts were exceptional as well as the evening meal.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Pennie O, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hello Steven,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your very nice review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy that you selected our property to stay at and were so happy. We appreciate knowing about our guests experience weather they are positive or negative. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. We sure hope to see you back sometime real soon. Thank you!