“Long or Short stay you won't be dissapointed”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 25, 2013

After being sent to Philadelphia for work it was refreshing to to find a nearby hotel that had numerous amenities and an accommodating staff. Everyone from the front desk staff to the housekeepers made my stay bearable while frequenting the area for two months. If I end up in the area for work or leisure again this will be the hotel of my choice. A special thanks to Lily, Jackie and Pennie.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cwpurdue
Pennie O, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your very nice review on Tripadvisor. We are very happy that you selected our property to stay at. We strive to please all of our guests whether they are here for business or pleasure, that's our goal! We sure hope to see you back sometime real soon. Thank you!

Regards,

Pennie O.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this great hotel. During my departure from the Doubletree, I realized I forgot to retrieve my nook from the night stand draw.
I spoke with front desk Melissa Zambrana and explained my concerns. I ask here to please check the room we occupied during our morning stay. It was found once I described the nook to her. I explained to it was a gift from my daughter and it meant a lot to me to have it return. I would love to say Melissa went above and beyond here customer service duties in helping me track this item left behind. I felt her kindness in resolving an issue that happens to many people who travel with families. I thank her kindly and would be back again on my visit and thank personally on my next trip.
Thank you Melissa for a wonderful job and keep up that great customer service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lprntce2002
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Absolutely SPECTACULAR Front Desk Staff that met each of my requests with a smile and prompt service. Thanks to the Group Sales Manager, who unhesitatingly made adjustments to my check out time for a last-minute change to my schedule. Lily Z. went out of her way to locate a personal item that was not available for me in the room, and I that I had misplaced. Special Thanks to Michelle C. for making each walk to the front desk one that I never complained about, knowing she would meet me with a pleasant smile and open arms to take care of any of my requests. Her focus on attention to detail, warm personality, and pleasant demeanor make her an invaluable ambassador to not only the Double Tree, but to the Hilton Family. Michelle and Lily synched together quite well. They represented true successful teamwork. I look forward to staying at this Double Tree on each of my return visits to the Moorestown New Jersey area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CATO333
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed for one night with husband and 2 kids. The room was very big. We had 2 double beds in the bedroom and a separate living area which was very spacious and allowed use to not be on top of one another. The restaurant was very nice and the food was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We attended a wedding reception at the Mt. Laurel, NJ Doubletree, and every bit of our stay was a pleasure. The bed was exceptionally comfortable, staff was consistently friendly and helpful, and the spacious, fully equipped suite was the next best thing to being at home. Dining room staff was attentive, particularly to special needs, and the wedding reception food was outstanding. A great value!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann A
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed for the weekend with my family and were given great friendly service. Lily and Melissa at the desk were very helpful. This hotel has great and friendly staff, from check in to check out. Breakfast was great! Nice indoor pool/jacuzzi! Will still here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here with my two young sons on an overnight excursion to a nearby indoor waterpark. It was very nice to have the two rooms and two televisions. The indoor pool was nice and relatively empty in the evening when we used it. The water was warm and easy to step into.
We had room service and other than a double order of desert (which I did not mention) the food was just as expected. Large portions for the price and quick service. The living area worked for eating since the boys were fine sitting on the floor and I at the desk, but there is not a table for eating in room per say. Also nice to have the mini fridge for drinks, although we realized it was on too high and we had coke slushies.
There are many hotels to choose from in this area and i have no idea why. there are also two indoor waterparks, so its a fun outing with kids.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family