Candlewood Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
Hyatt.com
$109
$110
$105
Super 8 Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
$101
$84
$79
$109
$96
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfull kitchenan extended stayfree coffeecooking utensilsinclement weathersized refrigeratorwrong roomstudio suitefront desk staff were friendlynew jerseysafe locationbed was comfortablebusiness parklaundry facilitiesgreat ratestayed one nightroom rate
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I rated this hotel excellent based on quality and value. My husband and I travel a lot and we don't have very high expectations for a $79 per night hotel. Candlewood Suites far exceeded our expectations. From the moment we walked into the lobby, it felt comfortable and welcoming. It was obvious that our room was recently remodeled, and we found it very comfortable. We also loved the Candlewood Cupboard (they use the honor system) for late-night snacks. We read several of the negative reviews and did not find any of those issues to be the case for us. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
CWOpsMgr, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Hello KPrikios

Thank you very much for this review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay as well as some of the many benefits Candlewood Suites provides for guests. Please feel free to stop by and see us again if you have a need in the Mt. Laurel area. Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place is why I like Candlewood (sadly they are not created equal, but this one is good). Clean facility, very clean room. Nice updated kitchen with dark cabinets and glass inserts makes it feel stylish. Spacious desk area, huge swing arm wall mounted Panasonic flat screen. When they are just mounted to the wall I can't access the inputs but the swing arm allowed me to attach all of my goodies. I really like that they offer a toaster oven, since I will not use a microwave. The heater unit was sparkling clean, no bad smell or excessive noise. Price was good especially since hotels like to stick it to you on the weekends. No issues whatsoever.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
CWOpsMgr, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Hello JFighterstein

Thank you for your most recent stay at our Candlewood Suites in Mt. Laurel, NJ. Also, thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review. It is important for us to know how we are doing from our guests point of view.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the amenities at our newly renovated property and that it was all conveniently located for you to access. In addition, I see you were able to take advantage of our Lending Locker and use the toaster oven. This is a great feature that we hope to expand with additional items in the future so it's good to hear positive feedback. Again, thank you for your stay and your positive comments. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I travel to this area abour every six weeks for family business. I usually stay here.. It was just renovated. It is clean, quiet, secure andn in a convenient location.I always find the hotel staff friendly and helpful. When I needed extra towels or extra coffee for the coffe maker, no problem. Even when I visited several months ago and the hotel was under renovation the staff made my visit confortable.

It could use a better in room coffee maker and a better selection of TV channels. However, it is a very good value for the money and I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I never had a bad room so i do not have any advice on room selection. The one bedroom suites are located on the ends of the buildong and they are the quietest.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Hotel was full upon arrival from storm Sandy, check in was fast and front desk was very nice. Room overall was dirty, hair all over the place, you got 1 towel and the overall feel that the room was unclean. Having 5 rooms checked in none of them were very clean, one even came full of urine and toliet paper. Always a nice welcome.
We checked out and moved closer to the city for work as soon as areas and services were restored. I would not recommend the hotel at all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank wick1979
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was a little skeptical of staying here for two reasons. I received a great online room rate of $58 a night and some of the reviews were bad. I had stayed here 3 years ago and had no problems so decided to gamble and try it again. I was very surprised that it was better than my last stay. The rooms have been redone a bit and it was very clean, roomy and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that there was a shortage of utensils and we could have used another blanket and there was not an extra provided. Overall I would defintely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple