Econo Lodge
Homewood
$124
$109
Hampton.com
Aloft Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)
$110
$101
Super 8 Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$76
$68
GardenInn.com
$98
La Quinta
$101
Hyatt.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Has mold on it!! Currently staying now at the hotel 8/1/12-/8/2/12 and The hotel is nice inside and out!! The breakfast is crap!! They give you a few muffins and plain bagels, coffee and the OJ comes in very small cups but the OJ was very good! Cheap rates but they charge you $15.00 extra if you check in anytime before 3pm! I have a king size bedroom in room 131 and as soon as you walked in you smelled mold & mildew but cause we were so tired and were barely in the room I let it go!The bathroom had mold ad mildew b.w the tiles and in the ceiling and the pillows are horrible and they wont GIVE YOU ANY EXTRA CAUSE THEIR CHEAP!the customers just want the money! I had a argument with the guy in the front desk about the pillow and the smell but they dont seem to give a crap about No reason for a hotel to not have extra of everything! The room is nice and small and the TV has good channels and the WIFI is good! I wouldnt stay here again but if youre looking for a cheap place that will come with some problems thencome to this Econo Lodge!2 stars for the good WiFi, OJ and clean room!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Have not had good luck finding Choice Hotel properties in western New Jersey that aren't dumps. So I was pleased to come across this one. Nothing fancy, but the rooms were clean and beds comfortable, the staff was courteous and helpful, and the price was right. This will probably be our hotel of choice when we visit the area (we have family there) and have Choice Privileges points to use.

A couple negatives: We had three rooms and no one else had this problem, but for my room, the keys repeatedly stopped working. I had to go to the front desk about 5 times in 3 days to have new keys made. Also, the continental breakfast was extremely skimpy, even by Econo Lodge standards -- some bagels and mini muffins, coffee and water. A *little* more variety would have been nice - even some fruit or juice, maybe?

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I was trying to find a hotel that was reasonable priced and had good reviews near the Philly area and decided on this one. The room was clean and decent and the price was very reasonable. It is easy to get to the Phillies stadium. We drove to the nearby Cherry Hill Mall which is huge and had alot to look at and went to the Moorestown Mall which is smaller but only about 10 minutes away. I was told the breakfast was till 10 but when I was checking out at 9, I saw they had already cleaned everything up so I can't comment to what their breakfast is like. There isn't an elevator so if you get on the 2nd floor you have to carry your suitcase up steps. Would stay here again though.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were looking to stay in a Choice Hotels property in the Mount Laurel area. TripAdvisor narrowed the field to this and the Comfort Inn. The Comfort Inn has excellent reviews, but is double the price of this Econo Lodge. Based on earlier reviews, we booked here.

Our requirements are pretty basic.

1. Good WiFi - This was excellent. Nice and fast, with no bothersome log-in process. Wish every place we stayed had this setup.

2. Hot Water - Yep. Nice and steamy.

3. Clean - Yep again. No complaints.

The room is fairly small, but this is partly compensated by having a wall-mounted flat screen TV, which frees up a lot of horizontal furniture surface.

The building is slowly being renovated. We noticed new windows, climate unit and locks, but overall it does show some age. Everything worked and seemed well maintained.

Bottom line: Great location, fabulous price, and we slept well.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fred P
Reviewed November 24, 2011

This was my second time at the Econo Lodge Mt Laurel. Had to visit the area last minute for a death in the family & just needed a clean place to lay my head. This motel is a basic, but very clean place to stay in the Philadelphia area. About 15 mins to the city and right off the turnpike. Very convenient. The rooms are all just renovated recently with flat panel TVs, small refrigerator, & microwave. Rooms are small but nice. Front desk was very nice & a very quick check-in. If you are a couple I would bring extra pillows as the front desk does not have extras and the current pillows are very small & flat. This is a good reliable place to stay... Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple