All reviews courtyard marriott standard marriott nice courtyard comfortable bed indoor pool staff was extremely helpful nj turnpike new jersey a great stay the hotel is clean front desk staff bob evans room was large first floor highway lobby exits
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

You will note the title “Can’t stay here”. This is because went there about 6 or 7 weeks ago then called them about 2 weeks ago. Both times I was told that there was no one on site to assist with booking a group (40-45 rooms) and they would call
THEY HAVEN’T!

I am assuming that either this hotel is so well managed and in such a high demand that they don’t need to call back or they are so mismanaged that there is no accountability.
Either way they are not getting these 40 rooms sold.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank beagles1013
Paula P, Manager at Courtyard Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Dear beagles1013,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about this! I do show that you came in and called again last week. There is a note that the Sales team tried to reach out to you most recently last Thursday and were not able to reach you. I contacted them and they will get in touch with you. I am very sorry about any delay or miscommunication, and can assure you we are trying to contact you.

Regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

These people are amazing.. Too much greatness to name them all. Very friendly and exceeded the Marriott brand of service. Rooms and beds we’re good but their over the top service was exceptional......... Really, a thank you note under my door from the restaurant... Who does that? They do!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

After a weekend stay and a 5 hour drive home, I noticed I forgot a bag at the hotel. A Vera Bradely bag with multiple hair products and a Chi Flat Iron Straightener. I called the hotel front desk and they had my bag, but the flat iron was missing. They transferred me to lost and found where I left a message. No call back. I called twice the day after with empty promises of a call back from the manager. I called a third time and was put on hold to speak to the assistant general manager, Paula. I shared my story with her of my missing expensive flat iron ($100 flat iron). She said the same thing her front desk staff said, " We do not have your flat iron." And I replied with "If I don't have it and you dont have it, then who does? I believe someone stole it." She then proceeded to try to make me feel guilty for accusing her staff of stealing, stating "My housekeepers would never steal, do you realize they could lose their jobs over this?" She offered me no apologies, or compensation. But honestly, I was only expecting an apology. I didn't even get that.

Three days later, I received my bag with the hair products that they shipped to me (charged to my card on file, of course), and one of my hair products, BioSilk ($20 bottle of serum) was missing from the bag. But my other products were in there. Funny, two missing items now...

I had stayed at this hotel three times between 1/2018 and 11/2018, and I am a Marriott Rewards Member. And THIS is how they treated me. I will never be staying at this hotel ever again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Christina F
Paula P, Manager at Courtyard Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Dear Christina F,

Thank you for staying with us last week! I appreciate the time you took to give us feedback regarding items you were missing after you left the hotel. First and foremost, please accept my sincere apology for any miscommunication, and you feeling like we do not care. We do care and do take your situation very seriously, and providing an excellent experience for all guests even after they leave is a priority. We did not convey enough how we were all concerned and did look high and low for your items. You stayed with us prior to this stay, and it sounds like you felt that we did provide a great stay.

I am very sorry but we did not find the 2 items you said you left behind. We were happy that we were able to send back the other items we did find. We do take very seriously any allegation of theft, and I am sure that is why you had a reaction from us before we had a chance to investigate. Upon a thorough investigation, we do not know where your 2 items are. I can assure you we do not have any issues with guest items that have gone missing. Our team is loyal, dedicated and experienced. All of them, including the associate who cleaned your room, has routinely turned in to us items of enormous value. We have had guests thank our associates for being honest and returning valuable items left behind. They take pride in insuring all guests are happy.

Again, please accept my apology for any miscommunication we caused and for not finding your items. We do appreciate you staying with us and hope you will consider staying with us again so we can show you we do care.

Kind Regards,

Donna

Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on business. Very nice hotel which is standard for Marriott Courtyard hotels. Clean, very courteous and friendly staff. Easy check in. Great room on first floor with access to pool area. No noise at all. Very clean room, comfortable bed. Large spacious bathroom. Great bistro and Starbucks in the lobby. Although they don’t open until 0630, was able to get coffee well before then. Thank you!! Easy drive (15 mins max) to a wide variety of restaurants. Would stay again. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

The name courtyard does not stem from the ethereal garden of eden nor does it conjure up thoughts of la Belle Époque glistening cafes of creamy lattes and spongy sachet totorte. It is called the courtyard because you are sleeping in the middle of the courtyard. No soundproof walls or car alarms will you not experience at the Courtyard Marriott. I have a better chance sleeping at a bowling alley then at this hotel. Tho pool had so many chemicals that the EPA would need a month to discover them all. Do yourself a favor and stay at a place that will help you get a good night sleep. Don’t stay at the Courtyard

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Paula P, Manager at Courtyard Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear Robert F,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay! Please accept my since apology for any inconvenience you experienced. We do have plenty of rooms that are not on the Courtyard and we would have been happy to give you one of those rooms that may have been quieter for you. I am sorry for that. Our pool is monitored constantly for the correct chemical levels to insure guest safety at all times. I appreciate your comments so we may use those to improve our service we offer to our guests.

Kind Regards,