“Very good food.”

Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #65 of 121 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Very good food overall. Worth it. Pizza, sandwiches are all good and consistent.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stopped in here with my son and wife. Ordered the Calamari, it was thick pre frozen rings, (terrible.) The tomato sauce in not good. My wife ordered the Alfredo sauce with chicken, it came with liguinni because they don't have fettuchini, It was at best a 7 on scale of 10. I will say the waitress was very friendly though, but I won't be returning due to the poor food quality. I don't know what it is but after living in Trenton area my whole life, I can't get Italian in too many other places!

1  Thank Patron P
Reviewed March 11, 2012

just left angelos.ordered my pizza on the phone 35 min ago for pick up.i get there and it was not made and i was told it would be 20 min.the staff of teen agers and management acted as tho it was my problem and not theirs.i walked out and just ordered another pizza from elsewhere.i stopped going here a while ago and thought i would give it another try.never again! this is the 2nd time this has happened to me there btw. the manager dropped the f bonb in front of me as well,i dont think thats ok.never again!

1  Thank Travis S
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Just left Angelo's in a hurry. After waiting 30 minutes in the store, (and waiting the requested 25 min to show up, I finally had enough and asked for my money back. The food was almost finished, but right before it came out, the boy in the front asked me not to talk to the other you woman like that. Problem is, the only thing I said was that in a few minutes I'd just like to have my money back and then a few minutes later ..that I wanted my money back. Nothing more.

So then I explained to him that I had waited 30 minutes 'in the store' and the 25 minutes they told me to wait until I showed up. At this minute the food showed up and Jr's response was to take the food and get out. I told him I would and then he even thought he had to tell me not to come back.

This is ridiculous. They were wrong and just told me to take my food and get out. Very unprofessional. Perhaps leave the children at home with their emotions and let the parents straighten out the facts.

2  Thank Frank W
Reviewed March 22, 2009

Great take for Pizza and hoagies. It is bit pricey.