“Consistently great!”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #7 of 130 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: American
Description: REDZ will be open 7 days/week from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm, serving lunch and dinner as well as an exciting bar and bites menu. The menu selection includes starters, soups and salads, as well as entrees featuring everything from seafood to signature steaks that are sourced from Pennsylvania Dutch Country. The restaurant's culinary leadership comes from the worldly and award-winning Chef, Mirko Loeffler.
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

This is a delightful hotel restaurant with a good selection for both lunch and dinner. My husband and I have dined here at least 6 times and have tried the sandwiches, salads, fish tacos and the prime rib. My favorite so far is the Caesar salad added with scallops available that day. The atmosphere is pleasantly quiet and the servers are all attentive. Was going to take pictures yesterday but ended up wolfing down my veggie samdwich too quickly.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

It was just OK. We went there because of the decent reviews on trip advisor but were somewhat disappointed. The service was very cordial but they often messed up certain aspects of our order. This was not because the place was busy as it was almost empty. The food was decent, I had the fish tacos, which were very tasty but overall prices were way too high for the quality of food and service.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We recently stayed at the DoubleTree Mount Laurel. Attached to the hotel is Redz restaurant where we had drinks in the evening and breakfast each morning.

Breakfast included most of your usual breakfast foods, made to order omelettes, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, assorted pastries and breads. I'm personally an omelette fan and Jose did an excellent job making my omelette each morning. Pat, our server was a real gem and took outstanding care of my family while we enjoyed our breakfast.

The bar featured a variety of local NJ beers on tap. The Zed's Copper Cream Ale and Jersey Girl Sunkissed Citra IPA were both outstanding recommendations from the bartender.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Rubicon_Johnny
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Couldn't have been worse! We will never return, that's for sure. Below average food, ridiculous high prices.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

These were quite simply the best fish taco's I have ever had. And I have eaten fish taco's all over the United States. They were grilled, which I do not usually prefer, but they were incredible. The taste was out of this world. The meat was fresh and cooked to perfection. There was a hint of a tangy flavor, which I could not place. They served them with a sour cream type sauce - on the side. It was delicious.

I went on a Sunday evening at around 6:30 pm and there was no wait. The service was exceptional and the food was served quickly.

And the price point was terrific. Two fish taco's and a drink for less than $20. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Redz Restaurant? Share your experiences!