“A positive addition to the DoubleTree Mount Laurel”
Review of Redz Restaurant

Redz Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Redz Restaurant is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: American
Description: REDZ will be open 7 days/week from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm, serving lunch and dinner as well as an exciting bar and bites menu. The menu selection includes starters, soups and salads, as well as entrees featuring everything from seafood to signature steaks that are sourced from Pennsylvania Dutch Country. The restaurant's culinary leadership comes from the worldly and award-winning Chef, Mirko Loeffler.
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We recently stayed at the DoubleTree Mount Laurel. Attached to the hotel is Redz restaurant where we had drinks in the evening and breakfast each morning.

Breakfast included most of your usual breakfast foods, made to order omelettes, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, assorted pastries and breads. I'm personally an omelette fan and Jose did an excellent job making my omelette each morning. Pat, our server was a real gem and took outstanding care of my family while we enjoyed our breakfast.

The bar featured a variety of local NJ beers on tap. The Zed's Copper Cream Ale and Jersey Girl Sunkissed Citra IPA were both outstanding recommendations from the bartender.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Rubicon_Johnny

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Couldn't have been worse! We will never return, that's for sure. Below average food, ridiculous high prices.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

These were quite simply the best fish taco's I have ever had. And I have eaten fish taco's all over the United States. They were grilled, which I do not usually prefer, but they were incredible. The taste was out of this world. The meat was fresh and cooked to perfection. There was a hint of a tangy flavor, which I could not place. They served them with a sour cream type sauce - on the side. It was delicious.

I went on a Sunday evening at around 6:30 pm and there was no wait. The service was exceptional and the food was served quickly.

And the price point was terrific. Two fish taco's and a drink for less than $20. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Everytime I visit Mt Laurel NJ, Redz is my must destination and tonight it was an outstanding meal! Excellent prime rib, red snapper and cedar plank salmon. To perfection!!! Bravo Chef!!! This was by far my best meal yet. And dear God, save room for the heavenly desserts. A must try if you want quality food that tastes better than any restaurant in a 50 mile radius. And thank you Frank for your outstanding customer service. From the very beginning, you made us all feel welcome and at home. Don't miss out on a wonderful meal experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank FrankFooder
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We come to Mt Laurel NJ about once a year to visit family, and Redz is our restaurant. The food is always excellent and a treat. Tonight I had the prime rib and my husband had the red snapper, both were great. Our waiter, Frank, was very helpful and friendly, he made us feel our requests were not a burden.
As long as we have family to visit here in Mt Laurel, this will be our place to get a good meal.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Redz Restaurant? Share your experiences!