“Early mornig coffee”

Starbucks
Reviewed July 10, 2017

great coffee
Sub-par service this morning
I've been there many times.
It's usually very good so maybe they were just off to a slow start
I still highly recommend this location......very clean!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Went in the morning. Staff was really nice. Service was not the fastest on a saturday morning due to the drive in and in store orders. Lots of people working there. Only got one order in a group of 8 wrong.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017

Went in just before closing to grab some K-cups for my hotel room. I hate being one of "Those people" who walks in 5 minutes before closing -but this was a dire emergency: The K-cups I had access to were... hotel brands(..!) and clearly offnsive to the pampered palate of a seasoned Starb's afficionado as myself. Needless to say I was welcomed in and kindly sold the delicious Italian Roast K-cups I so desperately needed for the next morning. Once again, the valiant Baristas of Starbucks came to my rescue. Thanks.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017

This place stays busy day and night. But very good service and fast for as busy as they are. Mid day is the best time to go. That is when it so not as busy.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Very busy Starbucks but with a good crew. On the 3 occasions we stopped in, twice for breakfast times and once in the afternoon, it was very busy but the crew did a good job moving the lines. Both the inside and the outside lines moved through efficiently. Convenient if you're staying at the Aloft next door.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!