I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. We were coming to the area for one night to attend a wake and funeral. I called many hotels in the area that I was more familiar with and they were either sold out or very expensive as it was mid-week. A friend recommend this hotel as it was a good location for the funeral services we were attending but our friend had never stayed here before. I also didn't have time to check out Trip Advisor for references.
There was plenty of parking when we arrived. We were greeted by very friendly and efficient staff. Our room was on the second floor and probably in what other reviewers said was the new section. Our room was spotless, updated and really had anything you could possibly need and then some.
That evening the hotel was hosting hamburgers and hotdogs and we were hungry after our trip. Everything was presented well, tasted good and a great variety of extras to go with the burgers and dogs. All the dishes remained filled and hot and staff was very attentive. We had no idea the hotel offered this and it was really enjoyed and perfect since we had to run out for a service.
Our bed was very comfortable. The amenities were fine.
The next morning there was a full breakfast that was very good. All kinds of items were offered from scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, muffins, waffles, yogurts, fresh fruit, cereals, etc...It was all tasty and saved us from trying to find a restaurant for a quick breakfast. We looked around and the pool looked really nice, patio with tables and fireplace and a great laundry room.
We enjoyed our stay very much especially because the price was so reasonable. I still can't believe the value in this hotel and how nice EVERYONE that worked there was to their guests. They genuinely looked like they all enjoyed their jobs. If I was traveling for an extended stay I would stay here in a heartbeat...great location for shoppers too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate by Marriott, one of the premier extended-stay hotels in Mount Laurel, NJ, welcomes you to Philadelphia. Our Mount Laurel extended-stay hotel is ideal for relocation, long business trips or family vacations and features 144 suites equipped with separate areas for sleeping, working, eating and relaxing, so you can work and live comfortably. Also, our Mt. Laurel, NJ, extended-stay hotel's location is just minutes from Philadelphia's Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Philadelphia Convention Center, New Jersey State Aquarium and popular family attractions, such as Please Touch Museum or Garden State Discovery Museum. We provide a complimentary breakfast buffet and high-speed Internet access for convenience and productivity. Experience all that this long-term lodging destination has to offer, and let us make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop's Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mt. Laurel At Bishop`s Gate Hotel Mount Laurel
- Residence Inn Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Residence Inn