“Great Service and Food”

Order Online
Ranked #11 of 130 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2016

We have Applebee's back home in Maryland. But, this place really knows how to treat the customer right. The appetizers came out in perfect time to let our cocktails "take affect". The main course came out timely, hot and delicious. Plan on going back!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

I was passing through this area and stopped in to eat a late dinner. Although it very busy on a Saturday night, I was seated promptly and my server was friendly and efficient. The shrimp salad with grilled watermelon was fresh and delicious. It was a pleasant surprise to have such a great dinner after a long drive.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Wife and I have taken family here for years.
I like the fact that both the Cherry Hill and Mt. Laurel store embrace the local community by posting pics and posters of local attractions and schools, great marketing. The food is above average and today I went there with family and the meal was top notch! The sweet potatoes were about the 2nd best I've ever had (wife is always #1). I was blown away at how fresh the food was, the green beans looked and tasted as if they'd been picked earlier that day, as opposed to other restaurants that taste and feel as though they r likely from some factory and/or plant somewhere and then pre-packaged and shipped out, with tons of sodium. My meal wasn't like that. We all enjoyed our food immensely. The waitress was fantastic, very attentive and really fast. Couldn't have been better. The manager, Joe, came out to make sure everything was ok. The entire experience was top notch, and we will continue to patronize this venue as opposed to its local, and suprisingly more popular competitors......(still trying to figure that one out). I guess one drawback is just that the location isn't great, but that has 0 effect on the quality of the experience. I just think they'd do better if they took over the old Chilis location on 73. Overall, this restaurant is one of Mt. Laurel's best.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

I've been to this Applebee's quite a few times now & never been disappointed. It is definitely one of the better Applebee's around. The food is always hot when it arrives to the table. This particular day it was 5 of us. We had the same waitress (Joy) as before, I recognized her from when I went with My Grandson & Daughter about 2 months prior. (She remembered me as well since the first time we had her I couldn't decide between steak or ribs-was craving both-so I ordered both, ate a lil of each & took the rest home. I had dinner for a few nights . I was glad we got her again & just as the first time she was very pleasant, goes out if her way to make sure you have everything you need & want. She's attentive without hovering constantly (don't know why this is so hard for most servers these days-either you can't find them or they ask you 15x if everything is ok, while hurrying you along so they can give you the check-sorry, got sidetracked). However, this lady was terrific! I regret that I didn't get her name as I would definitely ask & prefer her for all future dining out experiences here. We had appetizers-2 orders of mozzarella sticks that came with the 2 for $20 deal (your choice of a few apps). The 4 adults got the 2 for $20 deal and My Grandson got what he loves there (besides the very cool tablet they have on table filled with games to keep the kids busy and patient while they are waiting-instead of bringing his stuff out first line at many other places, he can eat with us). For only $1.99 added to your bill he can play ALL THE GAMES!! Not a bad deal (for them either ).

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016

Walked over from our Hotel (La Quinta). Stopped in for a beer and some good eats at the bar with my son! Food was very good....(chicken chunks) and a Quesadilla (or however you spell it). Had a couple IPA's.......Something called Evacuation or something along those lines. Friendly Lady ran the bar, very polite, very efficient! Good Times!

Date of visit: July 2016