“Smaller portions, average food, slow service...”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had two meals at Bob Evans, as it was adjacent to our hotel. We were disappointed by the first, due to slow service and small portions. We gave it a second chance through take-out, and again were disappointed by the quality of the food.

Breakfast plates looked empty, coffee was $2.20 extra... and not included in any of the meals.

There are better options out there!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Ate here our last day of a 3 day trip to the area. The restaurant was right across the street from our hotel (the Aloft). Breakfast was really delectable and offered many many choices--to many in fact! The restaurant was very hospitable to the 2 year old child in our group as well and offered coloring books and a special menu for her. The food was really well prepared and huge in portion size. You won't go hungry here. Prices were very reasonable and service was stellar. Would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The prices, service and food was good. The biscuits and omelet that I had were good. The children enjoyed their meals and even my 11 year old was full from the kids menu.

However, there were several errors. only one turkey sausage link came the second was on its way but when it came it was frozen. The coffee was yuck.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Bob Evans down on the farm...good breakfast place basic diner like food , service was ok....good coffee and definitely a good deal for the pocket. good family place.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have to say never in my have I had such a bad experience in a place to eat. We were driving for a long time and wanted to stop to get a bite before going home.....what a mistake. We waited 5 minutes to be seated because the "manager" could not be bothered and were finally seated by a waitress. The waitress who took us to the table went back to her section after taking a drink order. We waited 10 minutes with no server in sight saw the manager who said I'll be with you shortly never came back so we decided it was time to leave. The waitress who sat us was very apologetic but the "manager" turned to us after we told her of our dissatisfaction said "I am not a server" My advice is to avoid this place.