We stayed here from the 26th to the 30th April. What a lovely quiet hotel. The reception staff were really friendly and all staff made sure they said hello if you passed them in the corridor. Our room was a king bed suite. My son used the sofa bed in the lounge and said it was one of the most comfortable he had slept on. The kitchen was useful. It was good to eat off real plates and use real cutlery after 2 weeks of using paper plates and plastic knives and forks. The breakfast was fine. Choice of cereal,bread, sausage, bacon and eggs. Waffle maker was good. We were lucky enough to be there for the Monday to Thursday light suppers. One night the cook had to be with her husband who was ill so they provided us with takeout pizza and pasta. one night was veggie soup with a choice of cooked chicken or beef with a salad, Another night was large sausage and bread rolls, The other night was fresh tortellini. It saved us a fortune in eating out which was good as we had been stranded for 12 days due to the volcano eruption.
It's a nice easy run into Philadelphia and it's also close to the Moorestown Mall and Cherry hill mall. Plenty of eating out options if you need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Mt. Laurel, NJ extended-stay hotel is a 15-minute drive from historic downtown Philadelphia. We're five miles from the Newark International Airport, and a 40 minutes from the Jersey Shore. Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel is near several corporations, including: Computer Sciences Corporation, Lockheed Martin, NFL Films and Campbell's Soup. Shopaholics will enjoy being steps away from the Moorestown Mall and East Gate Square Shopping Center. We have 149 guest rooms available, and guests who stay at our New Jersey hotel enjoy our: indoor (heated) pool, outdoor pool, 24-hr fitness room, free (and hot) breakfast, free Wi-Fi, gift shop, business center, multi-lingual staff and more. Plan your next event with Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel and utilize our 864 sq. ft. meeting room - perfect for conferences or events (seats 60-80 people). Parking at our hotel is complimentary for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mt Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Homewood Suites Mount Laurel
- Homewood Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Homewood Suites
- Mt Laurel Homewood Suites