“Unique venue, great salad bar, amazing bread, and good food”

Prospector's Grille & Saloon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Service is always friendly, the country theme is pretty cool, kid friendly, large menu, separate bar, country western dance club attached, lots of parking and really easy access.

My friends swear they put honey in their butter for their bread. My husband really likes their steaks and I love their fish tacos!

P.S. They have an amazing Sunday brunch.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Frequently eat at this casual country western restaurant. Never had a bad meal. All the beef meals are great and the salmon is right up there also. Great prices and very good wine reasonably priced. Try it!

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Had the chicken Marsala and it was as good as any fine restaurant. The sauce was fresh and had a nice residual taste to it. The chicken was cooked to perfection. The salad bar had so many choices that I wound up with a “mega” salad which was also terrific. Sooo full! We shared a shrimp bisque soup.... omg ... very tasty and loaded with shrimp!
The wife had the Medina chicken which was similar. We “waddled” out after eating. Come if you are hungry and leave content

Reviewed April 22, 2019

This place is a, out in the open, hidden gem. I live in the area and take my family there whenever they're in town. You get a lot of food for the money and it's definitely well spent. The service there is always excellent. There are three bars in the establishment , which is a very large place, yet offers a coziness within each of its' settings. A regular bar/ restaurant area, an outside semi-enclosed area and a western country style area (used for live country music shows and dancing). All the drinks are tasty and tremendous. The menu is full of surprises , one of my favorites are the Grouper finger with the spicy sauce. My sister loved the rolls with the honey-butter. My brother loves their Sunday Brunch ( he and his wife are taking country line dancing classes so they'll be prepared for their next visit ). This place should not disappoint any who comes seeking their fortune

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

This place is a little worn, but it’s been open for over 30 years. I was told it was a country beer and wing joint, but it was more than that. The decor was funky, and gave off a good vibe. Menu was impressive and value was solid. Our waitress, Kimberley was very pleasant, fast and easy to work with. However, the food is what stood out. Our party of five all ordered different dishes and we were all very impressed. Great tasting, large portions and good prices. If you are hungry, I can totally recommend Prospectors

Date of visit: April 2019