“Excellent value”

Prospector's Grille & Saloon
Reserve with OpenTable
Prospector's Grille & Saloon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love eating at Prospectors. They have great steaks, burgers, and sandwiches. The ribs are so tasty and the meat is falling off the bone. The salad bar is excellent. The prices are good and they have a very reasonably priced children's menu so you can bring the family without breaking the bank. The service has always been good but it can get crowded at dinner time on a weekend so there may be a wait.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many, many times, but this past Sunday was my first brunch experience. It was incredible. For only $11.99 you can have made to order omelets, Belgian waffles and pancakes. In addition there were Eggs Benedict, hot lunch items, and included is their famous 28 foot salad bar. There were also pastries and bagels. What an incredible deal, and as always, Prospectors food is excellent!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Prospectors food is always good but you can't beat the huge salad bar. Always fresh and clean. Many choices. The Sunday Brunch is also great and very reasonable.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The bowl of chili I ordered as a starter was quite large and full of meat. It as also topped with fresh scallions and a heaping pile of cheddar cheese. Our waiter brought out freshly baked hot rolls that had a sweet taste to them. By the time the baby back ribs came out I was practically full. The ribs stuck out from both sides of the oversized dinner plate. They were meaty and tender, easily falling off the bones. I took half of the rack home with me. My wife ordered nachos. That dish alone was enough to feed the three of us. My daughter ordered the hamburger. Also, very large and cooked exactly the way she ordered it. The waiter was attentive without being intrusive. Regularly filling our water glasses and asking if we need anything else. We'll be back!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I hadn't been here in awhile and I was excited to go. The decor hasn't changed in a few decades and the food isn't what it used to be. I used to love their French onion soup but it was stuffed so full of bread that there was hardly any broth. And the thick layer of cheese was enough to gag you. I then had a buffalo finger salad and the breaking was pretty mushy. On the upside, their warm rolls and sweet butter and salad bar are still good if that's all you are getting.