“AWESOME STAY AT STAYBRIDGE SUITES MT LAUREL NJ”

Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Moline, Illinois
“AWESOME STAY AT STAYBRIDGE SUITES MT LAUREL NJ”
Reviewed September 25, 2010

Stay 2-weeks at Staybridge Suites in Mt Laurel NJ and this was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Being on business travel for this amount of time, this hotel fit all my expectations and more to make my stay very comfortable. Staybridge in Mt Laurel is close to dining and restaurants, their staff was extremely curteous and helpful to my needs, I enjoyed swimming in the pool after work each day, and their daily breakfast and dinners (T-TH) were outstanding! I would definately recomment Staybridge Suites in Mt Laurel to other colleagues of mine and or business people I come across, and I will definately stay there again upon my return to Mt Laurel / Marlton NJ. Thanks again Staybridge for being so professional in everything you do! Kudos to your staff for making my 2-weeks there a pleasureable stay!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Comfortable and clean with a staff that really cares and strives to make your stay as comfortable as possible. As a frequent guest, I appreciate consistency. The rooms are always spotless and well maintained. Quiet, comfortable, spacious rooms are fantastic. The breakfast is consistently fresh and well presented. This is a great hotel for the business traveler working in the Cherry Hill, Mt. Laurel, Marlton corridor, with easy access to Philadlphia.

There are enough fine restaurants within 3 miles of the hotel to keep you always trying something new.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed August 17, 2010

we are here because our house burnt down. we love it here so much we want to live here. this is true. everyone is so kind and helpful. they are available 24 hours a day. They show us that they care and want to make sure we are comfortable. any problems they want to know about it. when we have something we need they get it for else immediately. my husband wants to live here and my daughters don't want to leave.
you will not be sorry. this is a great place to be in and a wonderful people.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Edinburgh
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Spent 2 nights in a 2 bedroom suite, at less that $200 a night. My eldest son thoght it was great that he had has own room with en-suite. It took only 30 minutes to drive to Independence visitor centreand there were the usual chains (Wendy's, Dennys etc.) on hand for an end of day snack.

Merrimack, New Hampshire
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Our family stayed here while touring colleges in Philadelphia. We got a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite with a full kitchen and living room - the rooms were big. There were plenty of stores and restaurants nearby. It was close and easily accessible to the NJ Turnpike and a short drive to Philadelphia. The AC worked perfectly and the windows opened for fresh air as well. The shower was hot and had plenty of pressure. This hotel was quiet and so clean!! I am a very particular person (people call me a clean freak) and I don't like staying in hotels for this reason. This hotel really impressed me. It was so clean that even I couldn't find any issues! I HAVE to tell you about the beds. They were very comfortable and cushy. In addition to the bottom sheet, the blanket was surrounded by a sheet under and on top of it. There was no way for a person to come in contact with the blanket. Think about it...blankets are not washed between guests and have numerous germs and bacteria on them. Usually at a hotel, you have to sleep, coming in contact with the blanket. Not here. That really impressed me!
A big, full, hot breakfast buffet was included free everyday. There were plenty of choices which changed daily. There was always fresh fruit, fruit salad, yogurt, waffles, bagels, muffins, toast, cereal, hots eggs (a different entree each day), sausage or bacon, etc. The coffee was delicious and hot all day. Our first 2 nights there was a light dinner included. The first night it was a barbecue with hot dogs and hamburgers. The second night was pizza. It was nothing fancy, but it was all you can eat and free, drinks included. After being out all day and having lunch out, all we wanted was this type of dinner. I figure the free breakfast saved my family about $30/day and the free dinner saved us about $60/day. If you figure that into the price of the room, this place was much cheaper than a 1 room standard hotel room - and we got so much more.
The lobby was beautiful and clean. My daughter loved the indoor pool! The exercise equipment looked new. The washers and dryers were free. The WiFi was free (although a bit slow). There was a business center with free printers so I was able to print things that I forgot to print at home.
The next time we come to this area, we will definitely stay at Staybridge Suites again.

North Royalton, OH
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in July 2010. We have 3 teenage girls, (17, 15 and 13). Our suite was a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a pull out sofa. Rooms very clean. Shower was to die for! Included a hot breakfast with many choices. They even had strawberries and whip cream for the waffles! Free coffee 24/7. Hotel staff very helpful. Pool was indoors and a decent size. Fitness center was free. Also had free washer and dryer for guests to use. Hotel was in a very safe feeling neighborhood and close to MANY restaurants and stores. A huge mall (Cherry Hill) was about 10 minutes away. We went sight seeing each day in Philadelphia, PA. Was a very easy commute into Philly. We took the Ben Franklin Bridge and it took about 20 minutes. Would stay at this hotel again in a heart beat!

Maryland USA
Reviewed July 22, 2010

This was an excellent property. Very nice both inside and out. Front desk was very helpful and strived to make sure we were happy. Upgraded to a two bedroom suite. They have 32" flatscreen TVs in each room. Big property, nice breakfast and they have some sort of small meal every evening around 5:00PM.
We stayed for business and the only downside to a multi-bedroom property like this is that people have pets that can yap and small kids running around the halls. Everyone did settle down so I had a good night's sleep. I could hear people walking around their room above me though. I would certainly stay here again. I only stayed for one evening so cannot speak about the long term stay experience.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business