“Pretty Happy With My Stay”

Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I recently stayed at Staybridge Suites for my friends wedding on the weekend of June 13 and I must say I really enjoyed my stay! Myself and the wedding party had an awesome time. Many of us arrived all at the same time and the front desk agent Ian took great care of us, I was kind of surprised too because he was all by himself with 12 crazy women yelling and panicking over the wedding. Also the afternoon agent Sugar helped us out a great deal too. I remember calling the front desk 6 times back to back and everything was provided with in minutes. I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone, I would visit here with my own family as well. This hotel has a friendly staff and offers great service to their guests. I can honestly say I have nothing negative to say about this hotel at all and I happen to stay at hotels often.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Radhi S, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear TravelLady609,

I am very pleased you enjoyed your experience, and thank so much for your kind words about Ian and Sugar Ann. They will be delighted with the praise and your words will surely be an encouragement booster! Thank you for staying with us and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stayed at your hotel on June 13th and 14th. It was my daughter's wedding and the entire bridal party stayed at the hotel with us. Everyone had a great time. We met two of your superior employees, Ian and Casie Mcshane. They couldn't do enough for us. We will stay at your hotel because of this high level of service and friendliness.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear hcossabone,

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding..We are glad we were able to make it a memorable stay for your entire group of family and friends. We appreciate very much your compliments about Ian and Casie. We are happy that you have enjoyed our hotel and found it all value worth. Once again, thank you for taking the time to do this. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I recently stayed at Staybridge Suites for six nights while on business and found it to be an excellent value for the price. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and unlike some of my fellow guests, they did freshen my room daily and provide fresh towels. Nice fruit salad on the breakfast buffet, helpful front desk staff and van drivers Rich and Brian were really great. My only complaints are the lousy ''exercise room'' and the desk chair in my room had dirty upholstery and was a back breaker. I will be back in Mt Laurel again on a future business trip and will be booking at the Staybridge again. Hopefully they'll change out those desk chairs as another guest I met had the same complaint. Other than that, very adequate accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Karen T,

Thanks so much for your honest and helpful feedback! I'm pleased to tell you that the aspects of your experience that prevented you from giving us that perfect rating are exactly the things that we are working to address at present. The desk chair has been replaced in that room. Unfortunately, I do agree with the inadequacy of equipment and the size of our on-site fitness room. I am not sure if you were aware that our guests have free access to a fully equipped local gym located less than a mile from the hotel. We pride ourselves on offering a consistently outstanding experience and your feedback will help us addressing the flaws missed by us. Come back again soon and I promise you we will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Had such an amazing stay . The Staybridge Mt Laurel, NJ gives you home like feeling. The staffs are very caring and are always friendly.
Awesome breakfast and dinner are served in a buffet style. I would say hotel is very well managed.
Thanks to Rich, Eva, Radhi and all Staybridge Mt Laurel staff for being very informative and friendly.
looking forward to return to Staybridge

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CPankaj
Radhi S, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Mr. Pankaj,

Thank you for taking the time to write the wonderful review and making us aware of your stay. Your feedback will help other international travelers like you, who are looking for a hotel that serves for an extended stay purpose and making the right choice. I have shared your words of praise and acknowledgement with the entire staff and they have sent your their gratitude as well. We hope to see you in the near future and if you have a reservation need, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for the night after our wedding. Room was large and spacious with a kitchenette. Beautiful dining area. Applebees in the same parking lot was a plus for post wedding celebrations. Bed was comfortable and rooms were very clean. Front desk staff was polite and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Thomas R,

Congratulations!!!! Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. We are glad you had a memorable stay and we hope all your guests had a good time too. It means a lot when a guest takes the effort of sharing their experience with other fellow guests and we greatly appreciate your gesture. Your review has been shared with our entire staff. We definitely hope to see you again- probably your 1st Anniversary celebration!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay at this hotel often for business and I've stayed at most in the area as well. This is by far the best. Very Clean. Pool is great. Breakfast is OK. Things get a little loud on weekends when high school sports teams take over. The rooms are fully loaded and comfortable. You do have to remind then to clean every day and to give you fresh towels, which is a pet peeve of mine.

Room Tip: They try to put the frequent visitors on the 3rd floor, so less kids and families up there usually.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Radhi S, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Ms. Hall,

Thank you so much for your kind words of praise. We have missed you! It was lovely to read your mention about being the best in the area. We always value a candid feedback which will help us to improvise our services towards our guests. Exceptional guest experience is our motto and your review will guide us in addressing some concerns raised by you.

We look forward to seeing you soon! Do not hesitate to contact me for any future reservation needs you may have.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very helpful and professional staff. Breakfast offered had a good selection and was nicely presented. Suite layout was great. Everything was very clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Emersoninnkeeper,

Thank you for taking the time to share so positively your Staybridge Suites experience. We felt proud to read your lovely comments, and look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit when you are next looking to enjoy some special time.

Thank you once again!