“Bethany Church Youth Group”

Staybridge Suites Philadelphia - Mt Laurel
Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our group of 70 had a great experience and will definitely come here again. A big shout out to Laura at the front desk who provided outstanding customer service and did everything possible to ensure a pleasant stay. Katie did a great job of pre-coordinating all the logistical details which made for an easy check-in for our large group. Really like the cozy feel and warm hospitable staff. Great job!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We were her Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and everything was great. We have a pet and it was great staying at a pet friendly hotel. We were here for the holiday to spent time with our son and his wife. He is in the Navy and station at Fort Dixs. We will truley stay at this hotel again on our next vivit.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My family and I stayed here while visiting friends and relative in the NJ / Philadelphia area.
The Staff were extremely friendly and pleasant. Our room far exceeded our expectations
We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom suites.. The bed rooms were large and comfortable. The living area and kitchenette were also spacious comfortable. Having traveled alot for business and with family I must say this was one of the best hotels I have stayed at. When each day was done it did feel like we were going home not just to a hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed here for a month in Feb/March 2012. Best hotel in the budget in that area. Staff is multilingual and very helpful. Internet and laundry are complementary. Room including kitchen and bathroom are very clean. Everyday cleaning service even the light touch service is enough for cleaning the whole room. Management is also good. Shuttle service is good. Driver (Louse) very helpful. Very good for staying long term. A small gym is also there. I couldn't use the swimming pool as that time, some maintenance was going on.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I cannot say enough good things. The children and I were here on an extended stay. It was like vacation. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They printed out the homework assignments for my children and scanned and emailed several important documents for me free of charge.

The kids loved the pool and I loved the workout room right next to my free laundry facilities. It was like home. We had a GREAT complimentary breakfast seven days a week and complimentary dinner buffets Tuesday-Thursdays.

We had a gorgeous 2-Bedroom suite with a full kitchen and plenty of closet and drawer space. Flat screen TV in every room and incredible maid service. I have been a commercial flight attendant for the past 26 years and I consider this the best hotel to stay in in Mt. Laurel, NJ.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly and speak with the front desk. Have a list of the things that are important...
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel due to work related with Hurricane Sandy. My other co workers and myself will never forget our stay here. It was 'Excellent' from the moment I checked in, till my check out day. The service is top notch in all departments. The free breakfast buffet is simply superb and the breakfast hostess fantastic! The morning front desk Manager is always there greeting all guests and willing to help you in a finger's snap. I noticed she greeted each and every guest who passed from the lobby! Housekeeping does a super job,always leaving my room clean and fresh. Please note that on weekends, housekeeping is upon request only!
The thrice a week evening meals are a nice touch to a person like me who stayed for 10 days and couldn't afford to eat out everyday. There are free washers and dryers for guest use, free wifi. We used the library area to hold our small meetings and were never disturbed.
I would only stay at this hotel if I was in the area. Stay here just to experience the level of service provided by the entire staff and their managers. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am traveling to Florida over four days with very elderly parents and my adult son who is driving. I did a lot of research to find two bedroom suites - not suites merely separated by room dividers since we needed two separate bedroom with baths and a sleep sofa in the living area so we could all have out own space. We did not need a full kitchen but the living area was a nice place to unwind after driving eight hours. The hotel was easy to find just off NJ turnpike with driving directions from hotel web site and we were able to park out front with handicap parking ID. Lobby was welcoming with a fire going and we could see people eating at the buffet - served 5-7pm. Fare was modest - soup, salad, and sandwiches but it was free! Breakfast in am is also included and there were fresh baked cookies! In addition to nice eating area there was even a library and work area.

Jen, at the front desk on Wednesday evening, was very helpful - she told us about area restaurants including one that gave a 10% discount to hotel customers. My parents ate at the buffet and went to bed early - they thought it was fine since they were hungry and trired.
The young lady who works at the buffet was very gracious and helpful.

I think this hotel is a great value and we will seek out more/other Staybridge and other properties under this umbrella in the future!

Room Tip: We were told to ask for a room on north side of property and it was fine - assume it's the quiet...