“The service alone will have me coming back.”

Victoria's Bagel Bistro
Ranked #18 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I was planning a trip to visit my sick grandfather in Florida, and wanted to bring Jersey bagels down (anyone FROM Jersey in Florida knows, you can't get a good bagel down there). So I started an internet search to find the best bagels in S. Jersey. I came across Victoria's and reached out via email to see the best way to order and travel with my bagel treasure.

I was treated with such kindness, given pointers for travel, and a good number of the bagels were already packed up and ready for me to put in my suitcase. The bagels traveled well, as promised, and were delicious.

The hardest part was traveling with the bagels in the car on the way home knowing I wasn't going to eat them. The fresh smell was intoxicating. I will certainly be going back for a fresh batch.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by when we were traveling through area. Nice selection, reasonable prices, clean and quick service, tables available if eating in. Call ahead when taking out for even faster service. Would recommend if in the area.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Remember old fashioned bagels. Flavorful and chewy. If you want to taste them again this is the place

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. The seating area is small, but they make it very easy to grab and go. There are plenty of bagel and topping options and combos to enjoy. It's a little pricey, but worth it! Enjoy!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017

I have lived in Mount Laurel for 11 years and a couple of blocks away from here for the last 3 years. I kept driving by it but never stopped.

I'm SO happy that I finally did!

The bagels are awesome especially if you catch them right out of the oven. They also make super yummy cream cheese mixes.

The breakfast sandwhiches are great too.

The young ladies who work here are speedy and very courteous. No more going to Wegmenn's for bagels for me!

Date of visit: July 2017