“Good food”

Add it.
Wendy's
Order Online
Ranked #6 of 10 Quick Bites in Mount Laurel
Description: At Wendy's in Mount Laurel, NJ we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Mount Laurel, NJ hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I have gone to this Wendy's often. The only problem I have is the fries are seldom hot. Also it needs to be updated.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I usually love Wendy's food and I have never been disappointed! However, I wanted to try the new Queso sandwiches which look so delicious on TV. Believed me, they are so disappointing! There is hardly any queso on the sandwiches and there was hardly any taste of either the burger, bacon or cheese. My husband ordered the chicken sandwich and also not much cheese, and no taste of bacon, cheese or chicken! The roll was also very strange, kind of dark and tough! Very disappointed in Wendy's for the first time ever!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We go to Wendy's on occasion and my husband likes the single burger with cheese and fries. I get a baked potato being a vegetarian. I know this sounds crazy but Wendy's has the best fast food honey mustard. I live it!! Unfortunately they are not very generous with it. Condiments are condiments and should be given upon request without an issue. Come on, this is a fast food place not fine dining.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 8, 2017

As always, food was very fresh and order was extremely accurate...just took forever to get and there was no one in front of me in the drive thru line!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2016

It's a Wendy's, not much to say about the food. You know what to expect. What sets this Wendy's apart is the excellent counter staff. We really liked how friendly and enthusiastic they were. They served us promptly and efficiently.

Date of visit: November 2016