“Good hotel restaurant”

Bellagio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bellagio Ristorante is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Description: The Bellagio Ristorante at the Westin Mt Laurel is a restaurant that boasts plenty of classic Italian fare for hotel guests and area residents. The restaurant features a quiet and peaceful atmosphere that makes it possible for you to enjoy your food and carry on a conversation. The food at Bellagio Ristorante affords you the chance to fulfill your love of Italian foods all while enjoying the relaxing vibe around you.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The service is great and the food is quite good; I wish the menu had more options and variety. For example, there were very few pasta options, including pasta carbonara, which is heavier than I would like. More appetizer/salad offerings would be nice as well.

Date of visit: June 2018
Michael T, Manager at Bellagio Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Monica. I am glad you have enjoyed your experience and am pleased to announce that we are currently reworking our menu to include new healthier offerings to include sharable appetizers and a wonderful selection of fresh salads. I hope you join us in the near future to expierence these changes.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

3.17.18

This was a basic breakfast with nothing special to recognize St Patrick’s Day it was like it did not exist.

Not anything to rave about on here but it was at least clean and organized.

the Doctor Hit me with some LOVE ❤️ and a helpful VOTE!

Date of visit: March 2018
Michael T, Manager at Bellagio Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Good Morning - thank you for your feedback as we are in the process of generating new and exciting menus for the upcoming holidays - I hope to see you in the near future and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

The bar has a fantastic variety of whiskey and wine. The bartender is an authentic bartender that knows the correct way to make a drink. My bartender was Fred.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Kelley E

Dear Kelley;

I am very pleased to learn of your experience at our bar. I will be sure to share this with the team and thank you for choosing the Bellagio Ristorante and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Superb food and the Chef is a star! One of the better restaurants I've had the pleasure to eat in...not just hotel restaurants...but restaurants! Hats off chef!

Date of visit: August 2017
Shanusa15, Manager at Bellagio Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Gregory B;

Thank you so much for your kind words. That means a lot to our Chef and our Staff. We hope to see you dine again with us soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed July 30, 2017

- I needed a few hours to kill before an event and Chloe and Lisa made me feel like I was at home! They were so accommodating and got me taken care of. I ordered a soup & salad that was on point! Great service... great food.. I would definitely come again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Shanusa15, Manager at Bellagio Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear jiggaj0obs;

I am very pleased to learn of your experience in our restaurant. Thank you for choosing the Bellagio Ristorante and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Shantil Hanusa