“Bad Location”

Order Online
Ranked #7 of 10 Quick Bites in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

This moes location fails to meet the brand standards. The restaurant was dirty. So dirty they leave wet floor obstacle signs just to block you from leaving! No managers overseeing the teenagers working on a Sunday. Ran out of multiple items such as rice and tacos! Ran out of multiple salsa options. But the best was they ran out of toilet paper! Then you have to deal with male employees using the women's rest room. Garbage overflowing onto the floor. Maybe they should just close.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Terrible location. Do not follow their hours yet still leave doors unlocked so that you can come in and be told they are closed. Then state their manager told them to when confronted that their app, website and everything say they are still open. Poor franchise and poorer customer service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Depending when I go to Moe's in Mt.Laurel depends on how I feel about it. During the week outstanding. Sundays lately have been terrible. The last two Sunday's it took 15 and 25 minutes to finally get my food, the iced tea was already put away and it was only 8pm (open til 9) the chairs were all put up and they kinda pushed takeout, by saying "this is to go?" . I never felt more uncomfortable eating a meal in my life. I could tell the employees wanted the guests to finish and get out and it was only 8:30. Recently they've been short staffed in Sunday and one of the employees is far from motivated to please any guest. C'mon Moe's owner, get in there and get it staffed on sundays with more staff!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Moe's is a southwestern fasthe food chain. The food is fresh, not salty, and inexpensive. For the same price as many value meals, you can have healthy meal. The staff was friendly and provided a quick and hot meal. The restaurant was clean with a fully stocked salsa bar. I enjoyed having brunch with my son and recommend Moe's in Mt. Laurel, NJ

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I love this Moe's in Mount Laurel, NJ!! My husband likes it. I am a vegetarian so I enjoy the freshness of the veggies they offer. I get one unanimous decision with vegetables only. So good!! They give you two big scoops of their tortilla chips if you want them. Their free salsa bar hosts many medium or hot or mild? salsa's. Not very mold. My favorite is the pineapple salsa but they never have it anymore. A little disappointing. I wish they bring that back. Enjoy!!

Date of visit: June 2017