“Love this place!!”

Order Online
Ranked #7 of 10 Quick Bites in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I love this Moe's in Mount Laurel, NJ!! My husband likes it. I am a vegetarian so I enjoy the freshness of the veggies they offer. I get one unanimous decision with vegetables only. So good!! They give you two big scoops of their tortilla chips if you want them. Their free salsa bar hosts many medium or hot or mild? salsa's. Not very mold. My favorite is the pineapple salsa but they never have it anymore. A little disappointing. I wish they bring that back. Enjoy!!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

The food was good. Fresh. A bit pricey for fast food. Guava or quest are add ons but chips are included. The menu could have more detail.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

I have been to other Moe's and this one let me down...

As soon as we entered, the entire staff ignored us, goofing around, very rude.

The actual quality of the food is horrible. Bland, unfresh veggies, reminds me of Subway grade stuff here.

Wont be back- ever.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2016

The food quality is good for American-Mexican type food. Burritos are large and filling. Free chips and salsa are provided. Guacamole is extra.

Monday's is Burritos day. You can get any type of burrito with chips, salsa, and maybe a drink too (not sure) for under $7.00. You save $2-$4.

My only complaint is the staff is required to yell out loudly "Welcome to Moe's" every couple of minutes.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 12, 2016

I found this restaurant by accident.It's kind of tucked in a corner next to shop rite and really needs some kind of advertising or a sign out at the street. I found the the food to be very good and portion sizes were good.

Date of visit: March 2016