“Good Food”

Bhan Thai
Ranked #21 of 120 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food was very good. Found the service could have been a little better. Nice place I would go again if I am in the area. Eggplant was great.. not greasy like other thai places and the food wasn't too sweet...which they do sometimes to please Americans.....overall A+

Reviewed June 17, 2013

It was a strange turn of events that brought my wife & I to Bhan Tai. Our usual lunch favorite (Monsoon) a few doors away was closed on Mondays and we were famished by the time we got there having driven from West Virginia. In walking disappointed across the parking lot, we noted Bhan Thai at the far end of the shopping center. Luck was surely on our side today!
I can safely report that my wife's Eggplant Basil and my Red Curry with Shrimp were the absolute best Thai delights that we've ever experienced. Their small restaurant is nicely decorated with impeccable service and many splendid offerings that other patrons was in rapture over!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Bhan Tai is one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants. Food is always consistently good. Have had dinner here with friends and family on many occasions. Always a good meal

Reviewed March 30, 2013

What a wonderful treasure found right here in Mt. Laurel, NJ. The Drunken Noodles are to die for. Everything we have tried so far has been great. This is one you have to try for yourself. You won't be disappointed. The service is also excellent. We have been there three times in the last two weeks.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I like everything about this lovely little place - the decor is cozy - the service is impeccable and the food is delicious