Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed June 10, 2007

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in NJ for one night for our kids to see a concert in Philadelphia. The room was clean, however, the refrigerator was broke which I brough to the front desk's attention. There were no other rooms available with 2 beds. The man at the front desk recommended we check the outlet strip to make sure it was plugged in, which we did before I even reported the problem. He then suggested I use their frig which I didn't feel comfortable with leaving my food in. So our leftover food from Chili's went bad and we had alot. I asked for some conpensation on my stay and was told that the General Manager had to authorize a refund. So I contacted the General Manager, Aaushik, the following day and he said he could not compensate any money because I was offered to use their frig and if I wasns't happy to contact the Corporate Office, which I did and was told that since they were notified it will go on Mt Laurel's record that a formal complaint was made. I guess Aaushik doesn't care about that b/c he recommended I call. Corp office will put in a complaint and was understanding. If a service is offered it should be functioning. I should hear something back in 2 weeks. Not good customer service if you ask me. All I expect is working amenities and cleanliness to be happy.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank MUSTARD

Reviewed April 29, 2007

My wife, son, and I were looking for a inexpensive, but quality place to stay for just a night. We were impressed with the quality for the price (~80/nt). The bathroom was spacious and very clean. The free breakfast was great as well. The only complaint was that our room had a slight smoky smell (it was supposed to be non-smoking).

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank misterbiz404
Reviewed April 2, 2007

I was looking for a nice and clean hotel for family of five near Philadelphia. My budget was very tight. This hotel was very nice as other reviewers commented, and price was most inexpensive (through hotel web). Two queen size beds in fairly spacious room provided enough space for us. (parents and 9, 8, 6 yrs old.) I enjoyed music with a CD/radio. To bake and eat hot waffles in the morning were fun and yummy. A computer in the entrance hall was very convenient to check emails. 20 min. drive to Philly in weekends was nothing. (Even I need to pay $3 toll to pass the bridge.) And finding few cheaper gas stations on Rt 70 toward Philly is plus. Hope this hotel provides a map to Philly and soy milks in the cafeteria (Because my husband is a vegan.) for the future. The hotel is really great value.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank JapaneseMama
Reviewed March 24, 2007

My husband and I just returned from the Comfort Inn in Mt. Laurel. I had to ask the desk clerk if the hotel was brand new since it certainly appeared that way. He told me it was about 3 years old. The
look of the hotel was modern and spacious. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. Our biggest surprise was the continential breakfast. My husband wanted to go to the diner up the road but after seeing what they offered we quickly grabbed a table. They had eggs, sausage, bagels, oatmeal the list goes on. I have stayed at hotels with continential breakfast before and Comfort Inn out did everyone of them. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel. It was also very close to downtown Phily.

Stayed: March 2007
5  Thank jdb1980
Reviewed March 12, 2007

My mother and I stayed here for two nights. The surrounding neighborhood was really nice and off the highway just enough so you couldn't hear the traffic. The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff extremely friendly. The hotel had a really nice continental breakfast, and there are lots of good restaurants around.

The only complaint I had was that you could hear people in the room above you stomping around, people shouting in the hallways, and kids running up and down the halls at night.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank royalsong
Reviewed January 7, 2007

Have stayed in many of the choice hotels chain in the Philly area. This is one of the nicest I have been in. Looks fairly new, either that or very well kept. Above average in all areas, very clean, staff very nice.

About 10 miles from downtown Philly, located in a typical commercial NJ neighborhood, not a bad location, short drive to the city.

The only issue, you need to check out on the map where this place is. The road is not well marked. If I had not be told to look out for the Chili's restaurant, I would have totally missed the road. Even knowing what to look for, I drove by it the first time.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank Philosophyguru
Reviewed October 26, 2006

Beds comfortable, rooms very spacious. Quiet location, though it is difficult to see the street signs (crawford place) at night. Breakfast buffet was average but not bad. Newly renovated, good deal. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
Aloft Mount Laurel
Aloft Mount Laurel
#15 of 28 in Mount Laurel
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel? Share your experiences!