“Great place to stay!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very nice hotel to stay at for a quick trip. We were here just one night and found the hotel to be clean, quiet and safe. Location was convenient to the highway and to restaurants. The hotel staff was very nice, the woman at the desk upon our arrival was very efficient and helpful by suggesting a place for dinner. Only thing that would have made this perfect would have been an indoor pool.

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor, on parking lot side and it was fine. It was easy to get things out of our...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to see that our hotel met your needs, unfortunately we don't have a pool. We strive to maintain a clean & professional environment at all times, with great customer service. We thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel, loll forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

It is easy to see why this hotel got such great reviews The room and breakfast were both terrific. Even though the computers were down the clerk let us check in early so we could be on time for my 50th high school reunion. I can't understand why all the hotels around here aren't such a great value.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank c b

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Myself & staff strive to give great service & breakfast to all of our guest. I'm glad to see it's noticed. We hope to see you on your next trip to The area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stay in Choice hotels 3 & 4 nights a week this comfort innn inn & suites is the best one over all that i stay at on thje east coast. Its always very clean and fresh the breakfast is always hot and fresh the front desk help is second to none and laura at the front desk is the best of the best. Always pleasent always smiling and always makes you fell like you belong here. I always stay at this hotel when ever i am with in a hour and a half drive because of help and the comfort of this hotel

Room Tip: I Have never had a bad room
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for writing a review for us. It's astounding to here your opinion about that hotel & staff. We strive to be the best in every way we can. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel, I hope to meet you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were in NJ of one night to attend a wedding and stayed at the Comfort Inn taking advantage of a fall rate special. The staff at the front desk were all very friendly and quite accommodating. The room was both clean and comfortable (especially the bed.) The hotel added a few nice touches for their guests and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here the the hotel & staff we're accommodating to you. We strive for a excellence in our hotel. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount laurel. Hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was very impressed with all the aspects of this one night visit. The staff was very helpful. The room was immaculate. The morning complimentary breakfast was the best one I have had at a hotel in a very long time. The price was extremely reasonable for all that I received in return. It certainly lived up to its name. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph N

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellence in all aspects of the hotel. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel. We hope to accommodate you on you next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I've never stayed at a Comfort Inn before. I'm usually Marriott girl. The client I'm working with has a deal set up with the Comfort Inn though, so Marriott was out of the question at $40 more per night for the span of 6 weeks. Previously I had stayed at the Hotel ML (they have a corporate rate set up there too) which was (other than the delicious fruit salad buffet in the morning) a disaster.

This comfort inn has clean rooms, comfortable beds, feels safe, is off the highway but still conveniently located (5 min drive to whole foods, 7 min drive to the best sushi ever at Yokohama Sushi and Japanese Restaurant, 2 mins from Chili's (great bartender, good food), border cafe (not so good), 8 mins to Red Stone and the promenade (panera, Anthropology, chipole, a million other stores and restaurants)).

The front desk staff are great as well. Laura always went above and beyond, setting me up with a specific room that I requested, telling me about a park where I could go for a run, setting me up with plates, pots and pans, and by just being friendly and happy to chat anytime. I was always disappointed when it wasn't her at the front desk, not because they all weren't good but because she made me feel so welcome.

Brian also was friendly and helpful, but we didn't interact nearly as much.

The breakfast is fine, they have a big refrigerator at the front desk with cold drinks, some good treats, and when you check in as a rewards member, you get a voucher for $3 at the little treat area, which is nice. They also have a newly renovated little gym. 2 treadmills, an elliptical and 2 bikes I think. All cardio machines have individual tvs and I've only seen other people in the gym in the mornings, it's usually empty at night, a nice stretching area (could use another mat here) and a full set of free weights.) It's clean and does the trick.

Ask for a fridge and microwave, and enjoy!

If I'm back in the area, ill be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Missy S

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here all the positive things that you had to say about the hotel & staff. We strive to be the best, and give the best service in all aspects. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel. We hope to see you on your next trip in the area.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Laura by far is the best front desk agent at the hotel I was very impressed that she remembered that I didn't like the first floor and I get a 6am wake up call. Its the little things that make you come back.

Room Tip: Second orThird Floor is the best
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here that you enjoyed your stay, along with the package. I hope to see you on your return to the area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel.