“Pleasant staff, pleasant stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were in NJ of one night to attend a wedding and stayed at the Comfort Inn taking advantage of a fall rate special. The staff at the front desk were all very friendly and quite accommodating. The room was both clean and comfortable (especially the bed.) The hotel added a few nice touches for their guests and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here the the hotel & staff we're accommodating to you. We strive for a excellence in our hotel. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount laurel. Hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was very impressed with all the aspects of this one night visit. The staff was very helpful. The room was immaculate. The morning complimentary breakfast was the best one I have had at a hotel in a very long time. The price was extremely reasonable for all that I received in return. It certainly lived up to its name. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph N

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for excellence in all aspects of the hotel. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel. We hope to accommodate you on you next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I've never stayed at a Comfort Inn before. I'm usually Marriott girl. The client I'm working with has a deal set up with the Comfort Inn though, so Marriott was out of the question at $40 more per night for the span of 6 weeks. Previously I had stayed at the Hotel ML (they have a corporate rate set up there too) which was (other than the delicious fruit salad buffet in the morning) a disaster.

This comfort inn has clean rooms, comfortable beds, feels safe, is off the highway but still conveniently located (5 min drive to whole foods, 7 min drive to the best sushi ever at Yokohama Sushi and Japanese Restaurant, 2 mins from Chili's (great bartender, good food), border cafe (not so good), 8 mins to Red Stone and the promenade (panera, Anthropology, chipole, a million other stores and restaurants)).

The front desk staff are great as well. Laura always went above and beyond, setting me up with a specific room that I requested, telling me about a park where I could go for a run, setting me up with plates, pots and pans, and by just being friendly and happy to chat anytime. I was always disappointed when it wasn't her at the front desk, not because they all weren't good but because she made me feel so welcome.

Brian also was friendly and helpful, but we didn't interact nearly as much.

The breakfast is fine, they have a big refrigerator at the front desk with cold drinks, some good treats, and when you check in as a rewards member, you get a voucher for $3 at the little treat area, which is nice. They also have a newly renovated little gym. 2 treadmills, an elliptical and 2 bikes I think. All cardio machines have individual tvs and I've only seen other people in the gym in the mornings, it's usually empty at night, a nice stretching area (could use another mat here) and a full set of free weights.) It's clean and does the trick.

Ask for a fridge and microwave, and enjoy!

If I'm back in the area, ill be staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Missy S

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here all the positive things that you had to say about the hotel & staff. We strive to be the best, and give the best service in all aspects. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel. We hope to see you on your next trip in the area.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Laura by far is the best front desk agent at the hotel I was very impressed that she remembered that I didn't like the first floor and I get a 6am wake up call. Its the little things that make you come back.

Room Tip: Second orThird Floor is the best
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here that you enjoyed your stay, along with the package. I hope to see you on your return to the area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel was very clean,great price,and the staff was very friendly and helpful to me and my family. We stayed for 2 nights and got the ticket package to Sahara Sams park and it was a great deal and we had a wonderful time at the park as well. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to see that the packages we have are a success. We strive to give all of our guest a great experience when they come stay with us. I hope to see youths next time you come to the area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel, NJ.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here a year ago when they were finishing up their renovations. Now that the renovations are complete, we would say this is by far one of the best Comfort Inn & Suites that we have ever stayed at! The staff is on top of their game, very efficient and very friendly. We stayed in a suite that was very comfortable and very clean. We will stay here again since our son is going to college in Philadelphia. The location is convenient for easy on and off the highway. There are many restaurants nearby as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm glad to here all the positive things that you said about our hotel & staff. We strive for excellence everyday, and with each guest. I hope to meet you the next time you are in the area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Laurel.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

For the past few years, my husband and I have stayed one night in a hotel off of the NJ Turnpike on our way to Maryland. After a disappointing stay at the Hilton Garden Inn two years ago (we stayed off of Exit 5 last year), we decided to try the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Checkin went very smoothly and our room was very nice. Everything was clean, the service was great and the room was very spacious. This is exactly what we wanted in a one-night hotel stay. Breakfast the next day was average, but well-tended. The milk and juice were cold, which is always a bonus.

Our issues were with noise. Unfortunately, our room backed the elevator/vending area. We heard lots of dings and loud crashes/thumps. If we were staying for more than one night, we would have requested a room change, but it was only for one night. It was also bad luck that we had some loud guests/screaming children in the hallways (we didn't hear anything from the room next to us) at 11:30 at night. Then, right after I fell back asleep, a herd of elephants entered the room above us. Really, I think that it was just one person, but it was loud. They got in about 12:30 and woke up at 6:00 the next morning.

While the hotel was nice, clean and had great people working there, the noise could be a bit of an issue if you are a light sleeper (I am not). If you stay, request a room on the top floor away from the elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I'm sorry to here of the issues that you in countered during your stay with us. I apologize to you completely. On your next trip in the area, I would like to meet you. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites.