“Overall the hickups; It was a Nice Stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Miami, Florida
“Overall the hickups; It was a Nice Stay”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Check-in is 3:00pm my room wasn’t ready until 3:40pm but the front desk staff Stephanie was very nice on trying to accommodate on any needs.

I paid for the King Size Suite with Jacuzzi but the Jacuzzi was Very small (thank goodness I'm small).

Check out is at 11:00am housekeeping tried coming into my room at 10:30am.

Overall: the hotel's exterior and interior was very clean. The beds were very comfortable. Staff was very nice. Location was a plus

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
19BrianLeigh65, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us. I want to first of all apologize for the inconveniences you incountered during your stay with us. I'm glad the my front desk staff was accommodating to your needs. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel is wonderful value. We had an excellent 3 night stay. The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was excellent. It was very clean and conveniently,located down the road form the turnpike and 295. Also, the breakfast was very well done and the entire hotel facility is very clean and well decorated.

Our only complaint was the rude housekeeper who came the morning of our last day to ask if we we checking out or staying. we said checking out. At this point, it was 9 am and check out was 11 am. When we responded 11 am she tapped on her wrist, in essence rushing us out. I wrote management to let them knew and informed the front desk clerk. Other than the very rude housekeeper, whose name I won't mention, we had an excellent stay

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Brian G
68JamesB68, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for reporting the issue you experienced. I will share the experience with our housekeeping department so that this won't happen again.

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Thank you.
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights and four days. I was actually supposed to stay at the Extended Stay America across the street but it smelled funky so I called here and they welcomed me with open arms. Angie at the front desk was very friendly and did everything in her power to keep me in the same room for three days, which she did. (Since I was a walk in basically). The free breakfast was very good with lots of variety. The front desk always had fresh chocolate chip cookies so that was nice. The bed are very comfortable, and the included fridge and microwave were nice. The wifi in my room was weak. I had to stand next to my door to get good service. My only true complaint is the housekeeping staff were not very friendly. They wouldn't exchange hellos or even eye contact in the hall, and one refused to mover her cart so I could pass. I had to move it myself, and I got the dirty look. Go figure! Overall though it was a great stay and I will use them again if my travels take me back there.

• Stayed June 2013
68JamesB68, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I'm so happy to hear we could take great care of you during your recent visit and also happy that you took the time to respond.

I will look into both issues you mentioned and work to make those areas of concern better.

Thank you.

Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The staff was Great, upgraded my room for a reduced rate, The room was very nice and modern.
Internet access was easy and strong. Check-In was easy and fast. Breakfast in the morning was filling,combination of hot and cold.

Room Tip: I was right off the elevator, which was very convenient for me.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
68JamesB68, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it when our customers share their experience.

Apex
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Well what can I say ? This is a great midrange inn and I greatly enjoyed staying ( much like I enjoy most of the properties provided through this chain ). I've stayed at several of the various hotels near this area off of NJ Route 73 and I have to say this was the best all-around property of those I've stayed in. It offered a great night's sleep, was super-clean and I thought it was fairly priced for the value given.

I still like the Hotel ML and Super8 along this strand ( and would probably choose the Super8 first for the sake of economy ) but definitely if someone is traveling with me then the Comfort Inn would be the place.

Eateries (and pubs) nearby include the Miller Ale House, and not-too-much-farther, P.J. Whelihan's Pub and Restaurant. Drinks are fine at both (but PJ's food is better).

For good sleep, this place does well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
68JamesB68, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Comments from our guests let us evaluate how we are doing and are greatly valued.

Monroe, Michigan
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We booked for a night but ended up staying two due to weather changing vacation plans. The hotel is your avaerage comfort inn. Clean but the rooms coulda used a little updating. However the people at the desk were so helpful. They were very knowlegable about the area and things to do. Also were super friendly with my children. People like that make you want to go back

• Stayed July 2012
Reviewed April 22, 2013

First I want to say Thank you to the wonderful Sales Director, Donna Fosco, for making our wedding block.. She was awesome to work with, and help us accomodate all our out-of-town guests, Thank you again Donna.. We had a great check in with Lisa, she was friendly and very professional, and an awesome check-out with Angie, who was friendly and very professional as well.. Sheila and Sarah made our breakfast and it was wonderful, and made sure to make all our guests feel welcome.. And the night after the wedding Ja'Quia, let us use the breakfast room for our guests and us to hang out, and talk, she was also very polite and very helpful. The housekeeping in the room was very well, and the bed was made up for our son when we came back on Thursday for rehearsal as we requested. I was the old front desk manager of the hotel, and I knew some staff, the new front desk manager was very polite until I got comfortable with the old front desk staff and housekeepers, it was very unprofessional, especially since I was a paying a guest... She was very nice in the beginning but as soon as she found out who My husband and I was, she got rude, and nasty towards us, plus the front desk staff.. I believe it was truly uncalled for.. Just wanted to let managment know, That Donna, Lisa, Angie, Sheila, Sarah, and the rest of the staff working made our stay nice, Thanks for a great stay and for helping our special day, be more special! Thanks the Fosters!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple